Join for free
Page 5 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 07:54 PM

Re: Not giving the wrong idea

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Get a toolbelt, apparently that is an aphrodisiac to most ladies, you will be swamped with attentive women.

Good luck, it takes a bit of bottle to get back into relationships whatever level you take.

Good point there, Nom.

I also agree on the second but too.
devon56
London
devon56 is male  devon56 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Meg, Would that be legally separated or just split up when a chance of reconciliation could be on the cards?
He should be sorting things out, not getting involved so soon and maybe giving another lady false hopes.
Whoah there! I am neither "getting involved" nor giving anybody hopes of anything.
devon56
London
devon56 is male  devon56 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Art Devon has said..

There may be nothing to sort out and Devon is looking for a platonic relationship at the moment
Thank you Meg.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by devon56 ->
Whoah there! I am neither "getting involved" nor giving anybody hopes of anything.

...Yet!

PS. Does the person who is in your ' new relationship', know of your plans to hopefully, befriend this lady?
devon56
London

15-12-2016, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
One of the advantages of being over 55 is that there are considerably more women than men about (fact of life) so why limit yourself to one new female friend? Make approaches to several then you can ensure that you get only the friendship you are after. Women can make excellent friends at our age.
Thanks for the reply but I am not limiting myself at all. Just one lady whom I would like to know better as a friend. This does not preclude other female friends.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 08:02 PM

Well all in all, perhaps you'd best get on with it now Devon, else we'll all be too bloomin' old know how it ends.
devon56
London

15-12-2016, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well all in all, perhaps you'd best get on with it now Devon, else we'll all be too bloomin' old know how it ends.
Nice one Mups!
devon56
London

15-12-2016, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
...Yet!

PS. Does the person who is in your ' new relationship', know of your plans to hopefully, befriend this lady?
See "So, to clear a few things up..." below!
devon56
London

15-12-2016, 08:52 PM

...after some misconceptions out there.

I am not after a platonic relationship for the sake of it - just trying to approach one particular lady without misunderstanding arising.

It's not relevant to my estranged wife. I had several female friends while we were together and she had no problem with this.

The lady in my tentative new relationship (let's call her Tina even though she isn't) doesn't know about this merely because the subject has only come up since I last saw her (Tina). I may or may not happen to mention it depending what we talk about but it won't cause a problem. She knows I have female friends who are just friends and this does not bother her.

I'm not aiming to give anybody "false hopes". Indeed part of the purpose of the post might to be avoid this happening (not that I believe it relevant in this instance).

I have no need of an aphrodisiac toolkit nor am I "getting involved".

Thanks though to all of you who have taken part, you've been variously helpful, supportive, challenging, amusing, infuriating or irrelevant - and in some case combinations thereof. I love you all (well a few of you, especially Meg and Mups).
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 09:01 PM

You sound a bit of a WUM to me.
Hey Ho .
LOL LOL

Page 5 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top