Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2011, 03:36 PM

Eastenders

A new face will be joining EE sometime this year ....... David Essex (swoon! he used to be my heart-throb!). He will be playing the part of Eddie Moon, father of Michael and Alfie's uncle. I think he'll fit in just fine!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12262339
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2011, 04:04 PM

Re: Eastenders

Ooohhh Mags, how lovely - I can't wait. he does seem a good compliment to the Moon family - I was pleased when Shane Richie came back and now that will make two of my favourite actor-men in Eastenders. Mind you its a shame that David has to play Alfie's Uncle - I still remember him as he was years ago with all that lovely hair - shame we all age (but he still has that smile and cheeky look).
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2011, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Ooohhh Mags, how lovely - I can't wait. he does seem a good compliment to the Moon family - I was pleased when Shane Richie came back and now that will make two of my favourite actor-men in Eastenders. Mind you its a shame that David has to play Alfie's Uncle - I still remember him as he was years ago with all that lovely hair - shame we all age (but he still has that smile and cheeky look).
I had to re-read the article to make sure I'd read it correctly ......... I still remember David as a cheeky looking boy!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2011, 08:01 PM

It's a shame David's hair is all white now, it's a pity he doesn't die it brown or black.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

24-01-2011, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
It's a shame David's hair is all white now, it's a pity he doesn't die it brown or black.
He has still got that twinkle in his eye though, AC!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2011, 08:38 PM

I loved David Essex , how sad to see he has aged along with the rest of us
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2011, 09:28 PM

Even though he had lovely dark hair Alicat, I don't think I would have wanted him to keep it by dying it - is a measure of his maturity and balanced outlook that he is OK with how he looks when older.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 12:02 AM

Never watch Eastenders, but after reading this, might just start to watch it! David Essex was my pin-up, many years ago though.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

25-01-2011, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Never watch Eastenders, but after reading this, might just start to watch it! David Essex was my pin-up, many years ago though.....
seems like many of us shared him, Merz!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top