Join for free
Page 12 of 25 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 02:07 PM

Re: At What Age Should A Woman Stop Flashing Her Cleavage?

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I wish some men would refrain from flashing their beer bellies in public .
For goodness sake it enough to make you run to the nearest convent pleading admission.
If you've got it...flaunt it....my belly has cost me a lot more than any woman paid for her boobs...
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 02:35 PM

There is a reason they put dressing rooms in the back of the shop... with a door... made up of an even smaller room ...enclosed by another door... and then a mirror inside that little room... and typically another mirror on the opposite side:

Just because they make it in my size doesn't mean I should wear it.

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 02:40 PM

Generous breasts are comforting to men, as they remember feeding at their Mothers breast

And how soft they are to rest their weary heads on

Well, they are just big babies.

ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
She's completely changed, almost unrecognisable - has she lost a lot of weight .....
Just seen Amanda Holden.
Thing is, they overdo it.
A face without any expression lines at all looks ridiculous.
Weir and unnatural, like a Waxwork.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Generous breasts are comforting to men, as they remember feeding at their Mothers breast

And how soft they are to rest their weary heads on

Well, they are just big babies.

If there is one thing I have noticed since you have been in this 'ere forum Azure.
And it is this.
You understand us Men so well!
And if some Women tried to do this, as you obviously do, then us Men would be far happier for it!

So the lesson Ladies here is.
Take your advice from Azure in respect of looking after your Man/Men, and you won't go far wrong!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
If there is one thing I have noticed since you have been in this 'ere forum Azure.
And it is this.
You understand us Men so well!
And if some Women tried to do this, as you obviously do, then us Men would be far happier for it!

So the lesson Ladies here is.
Take your advice from Azure in respect of looking after your Man/Men, and you won't go far wrong!
And what about men understanding us women Boozer this understanding malarkey is looking a bit one way to me.

As for showing off your bits ladies... keep a bit of mystery for goodness sakes... nothing looks more ageing than a crepey cleavage.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
And what about men understanding us women Boozer this understanding malarkey is looking a bit one way to me.

As for showing off your bits ladies... keep a bit of mystery for goodness sakes... nothing looks more ageing than a crepey cleavage.
Funny enough summer I went into a local newsagent in Rhos On Sea today.
There was a Woman behind the counter who was far from being a spring Chicken, but I could see that in her day I reckon she was areal beauty with lovely DD Knockers.
She had quite a low cut top on.
She had cause to lean over a bit and you can guess were my eyes went.
As she bent over trying to reach something her boobies pressed on the counter a bit, and I could see quite a few booby wrinkles.
Fair put me off me dinner that did!

PS.
I want to sing you a song.
Here Comes Summer!

Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I wish some men would refrain from flashing their beer bellies in public .
For goodness sake it enough to make you run to the nearest convent pleading admission.
Jack Nicholson's?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...per-belly.html
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Fogey ->
When it comes to women, bakerman, there are no rational reasons
Well, Fogey, based on a total lack of any answer to my question, I'd say you are right.

Did you notice they immediately started talking about men's belly's in an attempt to avoid giving an answer ?

The ladies are avoiding my question like the plague.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Well, Fogey, based on a total lack of any answer to my question, I'd say you are right.

Did you notice they immediately started talking about men's belly's in an attempt to avoid giving an answer ?

The ladies are avoiding my question like the plague.
There's no plague!
Just can't help you I'm afraid, no idea why they do it

Page 12 of 25 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top