Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 12:07 PM

my neighbour opposite.

This is what I know about him.

His full name
His address (obviously)
Part of his previous address
Make of car and reg
Where he works
What he does for a living
His hobblies
The name of his child
The name of his brother
The full name of his girlfriend
Her car and reg
The names of her dogs and two cats
Some of her medical history

Since he moved in I have only spoken to him once, so how do I know all this stuff?

Facebook.

Should I apply for a loan?
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 12:19 PM

Re: my neighbour opposite.

I've lived here coming up for 28 years and the only neighbours names I know are my immediate next door ones.

Same half a dozen families have lived opposite all that time yet I know nothing about them except one family has an autistic daughter.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
This is what I know about him.

His full name
His address (obviously)
Part of his previous address
Make of car and reg
Where he works
What he does for a living
His hobblies
The name of his child
The name of his brother
The full name of his girlfriend
Her car and reg
The names of her dogs and two cats
Some of her medical history

Since he moved in I have only spoken to him once, so how do I know all this stuff?

Facebook.

Should I apply for a loan?
OMG

How crazy is that!!!
Some people never learn.
Does she have red hair Longlegs?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
OMG

How crazy is that!!!
Some people never learn.
Does she have red hair Longlegs?
Every colour of the rainbow sweetie.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 01:11 PM

Every colour of the rainbow sweetie.
Do you have a pic?
Only joking.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-08-2018, 01:23 PM

Do you have a pic?
Only joking.
Actually yes, If I wanted and of him too.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 01:44 PM

When I did have a Facebook account it was only shared with my children, no one else, but I was still circumspect as to what I put on it.

I know the names of some of our neighbours, and the names of our next door's children and grandchildren, but little else. It is best not to share too much information with people other than one's immediate family and very close friends.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-08-2018, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
When I did have a Facebook account it was only shared with my children, no one else, but I was still circumspect as to what I put on it.

I know the names of some of our neighbours, and the names of our next door's children and grandchildren, but little else. It is best not to share too much information with people other than one's immediate family and very close friends.
I agree.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

21-08-2018, 01:58 PM

Actually yes, If I wanted and of him too.
Them together
Doing what?
No, don't answer that.

A few years back, at the bottom of my garden, there were some very elderly neighbours. They had a son with problems, he was about 40 odd years old. I used to see the elderly couple in the garden and we exchanged niceties. I knew the son had problems, as I often saw him in shops struggling with money and stuff, and I helped him.
A few years back now, I saw the son in the garden with a can of fly spray, spraying it everywhere. I thought how strange. I hadn't seen either of his elderly parents either.
So later that day, I went and knocked on their door, no answer. A week or so went by, so after enquiring with the surrounding neighbours, I called social services. They were very rude to me!!!
One afternoon a couple of days after that, I saw the police raid the place. OMG, the parents had been dead for three weeks, flies everywhere. The son was still trying to feed them!!!! It made our local paper.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-08-2018, 02:00 PM

Them together
Doing what?
No, don't answer that.

A few years back, at the bottom of my garden, there were some very elderly neighbours. They had a son with problems, he was about 40 odd years old. I used to see the elderly couple in the garden and we exchanged niceties. I knew the son had problems, as I often saw him in shops struggling with money and stuff, and I helped him.
A few years back now, I saw the son in the garden with a can of fly spray, spraying it everywhere. I thought how strange. I hadn't seen either of his elderly parents either.
So later that day, I went and knocked on their door, no answer. A week or so went by, so after enquiring with the surrounding neighbours, I called social services. They were very rude to me!!!
One afternoon a couple of days after that, I saw the police raid the place. OMG, the parents had been dead for three weeks, flies everywhere. The son was still trying to feed them!!!! It made our local paper.
Oh dear! What a terrible story.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top