Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 06:55 AM

Sunday good morning

Good morning all, a light frost here but a pleasant day ahead with some sun methinks.

A day off for me so after walking the dogs and coffee I'm going to tidy up the workshop ready for the week ahead, then maybe feet up and a film this afternoon..... perfect.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 07:40 AM

Re: Sunday good morning

Morning Barry.....bloomin freezing here.
The dog ventured as far as the porch, gave me "are you serious" kind of look and went back to bed

I'm now on ebay looking at hoodies for dogs.

All these days off you're having....will you ever get the loft finished?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 08:15 AM

Morning all.

A bit of frost here.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a good day all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 08:17 AM

Good morning I am thinking how am I going to get in my 10000 steps without going out into the cold ?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 08:58 AM

Morning all.

Tpin, all workers are entitled to days off, and it's crucial Barry does have them! I'm doing heavy work indoors preparing for pup, and I'm having a day off today!

Will take a run out to one of the supermarkets later.

I was in bed by 8.30 last night, and been up about half hour. Later this afternoon will settle down with all the newspapers yet to read, and watch Casualty, amongst others. And do a roast beed dinner.

Enjoy your Sunday.
Suehebbs
Athens Greece
Suehebbs is female 

19-11-2017, 09:54 AM

Good morning all,
After a week of torrential rain ☔☔, I woke up to a beautiful blue sky and sunshine.Needless to say it didn't last long, it's heaving it down now and looks like that it's here for the day. There goes my visions of clean and dry laundry!
Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 09:58 AM

Good morning folks, no frost here with 8c atm and after a Sunday morning lie in a bleary eyed sun is just struggling to clear the hills of Exmoor.

Muddy I take it you have a pedometer unless the App is on your phone, and yes I also try and do my 10,000 steps per day, I have already done 9.5 k this morning, so not much further to go, by the time I have done a few jobs outside ..sorted !..

anyway have a nice day folks whatever you are doing,... and be careful out there !
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 10:17 AM

Good morning all.

It's a lovely sunny day here - I hope to spend the morning in the garden.

After a pub lunch & afternoon stroll with Tony we're expecting Ady & Paula bringing the grandchildren for their overnight stay.
It's Ady's birthday today & Paula is taking him somewhere special for a meal tonight.

I plan on us watching a DVD together tonight if Josh isn't too boisterous. I told Taylor we could look at 'An Officer & a Gentleman' She loves Pretty Woman so she should like this..

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 10:31 AM

Good morning all a cold but dry morning here...

Looking out of the kitchen window, the birds are queueing up and squabbling to take their place on the bird feeders and a grey squirrel is rummaging around on the ground below searching for any overspill ..... I could watch them all day!

Enjoy your day everyone...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 10:42 AM

That sounds lovely Mags , have to confess I haven't even looked out of the window yet......lazy Sunday

Have a good one folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top