Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 10:00 PM

Re: PM messages!

How do you do that?

No it's ok I see now how to do it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mags, l can’t help it if l have blonde hair!

Norway, if you are reading this.... you’re a dark horse!! Ha!!
Ok .... that's your excuse ...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 10:15 PM

You need to look at the Data, not the Pm, if you know someone that well, Phone them up.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 04:05 AM

I still can't comprehend why people send so many PM's. I just cannot see any logical reason for it. Can we not share our stories with one another?

I understand the trolling aspect of this, but surely that behavoir can be forwarded to a moderator to move said person from the site?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I still can't comprehend why people send so many PM's. I just cannot see any logical reason for it. Can we not share our stories with one another?

I understand the trolling aspect of this, but surely that behavoir can be forwarded to a moderator to move said person from the site?
Maybe they are swapping phone numbers, addresses or other personal info?

Arranging to meet?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Maybe they are swapping phone numbers, addresses or other personal info?

Arranging to meet?
Hmmm. Using the forum as a dating agency sort of thing?
Could be right there, Tpin. Whatever their wont I guess!☺
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mags, Really? Sorry, l have only seen him posting recently. I thought he had only just joined this site!!

No wonder ruthio thinks there’s some scandal going on here!!

if you look at there post it tells you when they joined
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
As we are limited to only retaining 50 PMs I thought it may be a good idea to have this thread so we can remind people, when we can't send any more PMs to them.
Never had a problem with the PM box at all.

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Why do people need to send Personal Messages? Surely if we have something to chat about, then that's what the forum is for isn't it?
I'm with you on this one. Never sent one, never receive them, defeats the point of a forum in my opinion.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 10:49 AM

I don't really ever PM, i like this forum because you don't get people registering just to PM and not participate in the forum like some other places.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I don't really ever PM, i like this forum because you don't get people registering just to PM and not participate in the forum like some other places.
How would you know?

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top