Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 01:00 AM

Re: Woolies now pricing in round numbers.

Originally Posted by Longdogs View Post
That was a bit rude wasn't it? I for one was not aware that you have a Woolworths unconnected to our chain which disappeared several years ago.
It is far ruder to immediately hijack a thread about marketing with nonsense about some irrelevant American store that closed decades ago.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
It is far ruder to immediately hijack a thread about marketing with nonsense about some irrelevant American store that closed decades ago.
Yes Bruce......Rules is Rules!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
UK
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
That's how conversation goes Bruce.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs View Post
That's how conversation goes Bruce.
That's very true Longdogs, Topics on Over50's Forum resemble a meandering road, you never quite know where they are going, but the journey is always an interesting one....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
UK
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by oldgreyfox View Post
that's very true longdogs, topics on over50's forum resemble a meandering road, you never quite know where they are going, but the journey is always an interesting one....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
London
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2017, 08:53 AM

I throw all my coppers into a jar and bag them up when at a 1. When I have a handful (and I also bag up 5p sometimes), I'll take them into my secondary bank and pay them into my account. I used to pour them into the Coinstar machines but as they take a nice big cut, didn't think this was a good idea. That meant that my previous shopping all cost more, taking into account the commission paid to the machine.

I ain't daft! (Anymore...)
Chris173
New Member!
Bournemouth, UK
Chris173 is male 

03-05-2017, 05:31 PM

Nope, we still have copper coins and I always end up with a load of them in my pocket!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top