Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 08:38 AM

May and Davis to travel to Brussels for urgent Brexit talks

The evil witch and her lacky are off to Bruxelles to plead for a deal with Juncker & Barnier.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...no-deal-brexit

Anyone care to bet that she won't get a decent deal???
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 08:52 AM

Re: May and Davis to travel to Brussels for urgent Brexit talks

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The evil witch and her lacky are off to Bruxelles to plead for a deal with Juncker & Barnier.

Hi

Good morning UJ.

Nice to see you up and about.

I do worry if we do not get your daily rant.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 08:53 AM

You and your commie mates really are a complete joke, whilst the government is doing all it can to get a decent deal against an arrogant and intrransigent EU "negotiating" team, your complete joke of a shadow chancellor goes on the Marr show to declare he would accept any deal offered, however bad. I can imagine just how much the EU would love to have the financially inept Labour party in charge, it would be a complete walk over ....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 08:57 AM

Barry I was incensed by that too, it's about time they started putting the country first instead of playing party politics!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 09:32 AM

I reckon discussing politics should be outlawed on OFF.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
You and your commie mates really are a complete joke, whilst the government is doing all it can to get a decent deal against an arrogant and intrransigent EU "negotiating" team, your complete joke of a shadow chancellor goes on the Marr show to declare he would accept any deal offered, however bad. I can imagine just how much the EU would love to have the financially inept Labour party in charge, it would be a complete walk over ....
Isn't "no deal and let's just walk away" what you and all your mates on here have been saying for months now. Make your mind up want you want.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 10:24 AM

A decent deal for the EU pleaders would be for us to hand them 100 BILLION POUNDS and agree lots more BILLIONS a year to be allowed some free trade.
So do care a hit if she gets a so called decent deal?
NO I DO NOT!
Because.
Let's here it now.
All together now.

NO DEAL IS BETTER THAN A NO DEAL.
Got it UJ?
GOOD!

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
A decent deal for the EU pleaders would be for us to hand them 100 BILLION POUNDS and agree lots more BILLIONS a year to be allowed some free trade.
So do care a hit if she gets a so called decent deal?
NO I DO NOT!
Because.
Let's here it now.
All together now.

NO DEAL IS BETTER THAN A NO DEAL.
Got it UJ?
GOOD!

Doesn't she look a sour-faced witch!!! - I reckon if she tried to smile, she'd crack her face!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Isn't "no deal and let's just walk away" what you and all your mates on here have been saying for months now. Make your mind up want you want.
It's certainly what I want. Most of the world use wto to trade. We aren't so special we can't do the same IMO
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 11:06 AM

Doesn't she look a sour-faced witch!!! - I reckon if she tried to smile, she'd crack her face!!!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top