Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 04:58 PM

Teaching Brexit

Seems the scumbag 'nasty party' want to control not only the content of Brexit lectures at Universities but who and how such subject is taught. The scumbags are taking yet another page out of Nazi Germany!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...3D-32250458_uk
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 07:22 PM

Re: Teaching Brexit

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Seems the scumbag 'nasty party' want to control not only the content of Brexit lectures at Universities but who and how such subject is taught. The scumbags are taking yet another page out of Nazi Germany!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...3D-32250458_uk
Universities must have something to hide if they don't engage with this MP's request.

It seems perfectly reasonable to want to be sure that students are being offered a balanced education........ One has to doubt that is so given they OTT reaction from Uncle Joe and the Universities themselves!!

The only indoctrination and imbalance seems to be coming from the ultra lefties , as usual!!

Btw, Uncle Joe, you do know that one of the undisputable truths of chat forums is that anyone who mentions Hitler or Nazi Germany when making their point has immediately lost the argument and lost their credibility........I challenge you to make a balanced, intelligent statement without resorting to that ........!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by moscow ->
universities must have something to hide if they don't engage with this mp's request.

It seems perfectly reasonable to want to be sure that students are being offered a balanced education........ One has to doubt that is so given they ott reaction from uncle joe and the universities themselves!!

The only indoctrination and imbalance seems to be coming from the ultra lefties , as usual!!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 08:44 PM

It's well known that university lecturers have been hugely biased on the issue of BrExit and the referendum. Their salaries of course are at stake.

LooneyLabour trying to sensationalise this is rather pathetic as is UJ's instant jumping on it and talking about Nazis. What a complete saddo.

Here's just one of many past articles talking about the huge problem of EU brainwashing going on in universities and education in general

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/736...ctivism-brexit

"When pressed by the Ukip leader on whether she was recieving a biased education, she said: "Definitely, we’re getting a one-sided education.

"We are told that one side is a good side and to vote Brexit is to be one the bad side.

"Even on social media, there was an outpouring of criticism that if you voted Brexit you’re wrong and you’ve damaged the country."

The teenager's remarks come as British universities revealed plans to open up several campuses inside the European Union. "

Well done the Tories for starting something on this.

The purposeful conditioning of young people is despicable. Shame on LooneyLabour for trying to turn this into something else.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It's well known that university lecturers have been hugely biased on the issue of BrExit and the referendum. Their salaries of course are at stake.

LooneyLabour trying to sensationalise this is rather pathetic as is UJ's instant jumping on it and talking about Nazis. What a complete saddo.

Here's just one of many past articles talking about the huge problem of EU brainwashing going on in universities and education in general

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/736...ctivism-brexit

"When pressed by the Ukip leader on whether she was recieving a biased education, she said: "Definitely, we’re getting a one-sided education.

"We are told that one side is a good side and to vote Brexit is to be one the bad side.

"Even on social media, there was an outpouring of criticism that if you voted Brexit you’re wrong and you’ve damaged the country."

The teenager's remarks come as British universities revealed plans to open up several campuses inside the European Union. "

Well done the Tories for starting something on this.

The purposeful conditioning of young people is despicable. Shame on LooneyLabour for trying to turn this into something else.

Oh so you condone witch hunts. The Nazis did too didn't they???
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Universities must have something to hide if they don't engage with this MP's request.

It seems perfectly reasonable to want to be sure that students are being offered a balanced education........ One has to doubt that is so given they OTT reaction from Uncle Joe and the Universities themselves!!
I agree Moscow I don't see anything wrong in anyone asking what is being taught in our Universities .
I find it alarming that some people instantly jumped to their own conclusions because one persons dares to ask.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

25-10-2017, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I agree Moscow I don't see anything wrong in anyone asking what is being taught in our Universities .
I find it alarming that some people instantly jumped to their own conclusions because one persons dares to ask.

That person asking happens to be a Government minister, which is why alarm bells are ringing - given the policies being pursued by this scumbag 'nasty party'.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
That person asking happens to be a Government minister, which is why alarm bells are ringing - given the policies being pursued by this scumbag 'nasty party'.
The fact he is a government minister should not preclude him from asking.
The people who ring alarm bells with me are left wing hypocrites who preach 'equality for all ' while not practicing that which they preach.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:04 AM

During brexit many teachers were disgracefully IMO handing out pro eu leaflets in schools and universities. Anyone pro brexit was condemned as a racist. That's the scandal IMO not one man asking a perfectly reasonable question. I can't help thinking if they were teaching a balanced subject allowing the kids to make up their own minds a) young would not have voted enmasse to stay in and b) they wouldn't be afraid to answer this question.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
During brexit many teachers were disgracefully IMO handing out pro eu leaflets in schools and universities. Anyone pro brexit was condemned as a racist. That's the scandal
Correct.

Interesting how the Commie Marxist turds are trying their best to stop this investigative process. Some desperation there I sense. If it were up to UJ we'd be strung up for daring to even question if universities had been indoctrinating students. I think George Orwell pretty much described UJ's desired world in his book.

Roll on the investigation. I hope they name and shame the professors and lecturers who have so flagrantly abused their positions and maybe a few will be reprimanded.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top