Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 08:21 AM

Re: Name & Shame 'em!!!

Took her bloody long enough to react and issue a statement - forced into it by Jeremy and the antics of her own scumbag back-bench MPs

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...-1203571779_uk
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Took her bloody long enough to react and issue a statement - forced into it by Jeremy and the antics of her own scumbag back-bench MPs

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...-1203571779_uk
Hi

My favourite word when it cones to debunking things.

Bollocks.

They are all as bad as each other, irrespective of Political Party.

The Communists are by far the worst.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 09:03 AM

Well from what I'm reading it's not historic it's happening now, everyday. I'm beginning to feel like my incidents that I thought were just idiots not knowing the limits of personal space and respect are actually part of a bigger problem rife throughout society.

If so its pretty horrible to compare it with other countries and say it's ok women else where have it worse !

I find it odd some men are saying they don't understand how they are supposed to behave ! I suggest if you wouldn't do it to your mum or grandmother don't do it to women that you are not romantically involved with pretty much sums it up.

Watching tv the other day one man continually touching woman beside hims leg as she squirmed in embarrassment, and other guests scowled at him to stop I thought this is rife I've seen that happen on tv so many times we are allowing lecherous men to teach our boys this is how they can behave !

We need decent men in places of power teaching our young what's appropriate.

If that means emptying Houses of Parliament of them and starting again so be it. Our women are worth it our young girls and boys are worth it.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My favourite word when it cones to debunking things.

Bollocks.

They are all as bad as each other, irrespective of Political Party.

The Communists are by far the worst.

Regrettably there are no communists in Whitehall (yet!!!) so you comments are crass
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 09:18 AM

Hi

Julie, I was always brought up to respect women.

You can flirt and pay them compliments.

You can touch what is on display, but not anything which is covered.

My Grandmother was a randy so and so, sex was fine with her.

She had a very simple view of life

If you are kissing a girl and put a hand down her bra,expect a kick in the nuts.

If you are kissing a girl and she puts your hand on her boobs, that is fine.

Drilled into our Psyche, it is a woman's to give, not a man's to take.

I think that that is a very good way to conduct life.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We need decent men in places of power teaching our young what's appropriate.
We need decent men everywhere , most are but not men like Uncle Joe who refer to a whole section of female society as 'scumbags' because they happen to belong to a particular party or vote for them.

It is disrespectful to women everywhere to use this kind of language many times a day and I have to wonder at the kind of person who behaves this way clearly someone who is bitter and full of spite with no particularly liking for women.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 09:23 AM

Hi

If you are kissing a girl and put a hand down her bra,expect a kick in the nuts.

I brought my boys up to touch nothing without explicit permission just having a body uncovered isn't permission enough to touch it. These days are a bit different for young men swim, they have to get an explicit yes touch me there or they are in danger of being in trouble. In some ways that's too restrictive but it has to happen because of the men who haven't respected women enough.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

30-10-2017, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
We need decent men everywhere , most are but not men like Uncle Joe who refer to a whole section of female society as 'scumbags' because they happen to belong to a particular party or vote for them.

It is disrespectful to women everywhere to use this kind of language many times a day and I have to wonder at the kind of person who behaves this way clearly someone who is bitter and full of spite with no particularly liking for women.
I'm sad you find Uj like that I've always found him very respectful of women far more than some other men I've met on the forum. I don't like the term scumbags but he uses it freely about all people not women exclusively. Personally I'd add it to the swear filter that would end its use instantly.

My take on Uj is he is proudly communist in his political views and gets a bit over excited at things he sees as unfair in our society. I see others very personally rude and nasty to individuals Uj I rarely like that it's a more general loathing of people that don't make life better for others when they could.

I may be wrong it's happened before but I don't see him as a woman hater at all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 09:39 AM

Hi

Swim I think this applies to most men and lets be honest about this, many women enjoy 'the chase' unless men overstep the mark or are in a position of power and use sexual advances to further their position.

I think by creating a social media hysteria as can happen these days where ever bit it sexual innuendo is seen as 'harassment ' risks devaluing the genuine cases of sexuual harrasment or coercion .

There is a line between genuine sexual harassment and playful banter between adults and I think a lot of people male and female know where that line is and quickly step back when they think it is in danger of being crossed.

It's really about men and women having mutual respect isn't it, that acts a natural break for both sexes .

I guess I have been lucky in that I have never had a problem making my intentions clear to any man even those who sought to overstep the mark. A firm word with the person concerned can usually do the trick.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2017, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm sad you find Uj like that I've always found him very respectful of women far more than some other men I've met on the forum. I don't like the term scumbags but he uses it freely about all people not women exclusively. Personally I'd add it to the swear filter that would end its use instantly.

My take on Uj is he is proudly communist in his political views and gets a bit over excited at things he sees as unfair in our society. I see others very personally rude and nasty to individuals Uj I rarely like that it's a more general loathing of people that don't make life better for others when they could.

I may be wrong it's happened before but I don't see him as a woman hater at all.
No he is not a woman hater, just a hater of the conservative party and ANYTHING it may stand for, but has to use his disgusting term for them. As I said before it must give him a thrill every time he says it. The definition of his term for the Conservative party could well be applied to any party even his beloved Labour Party. The topics and posts on here are read by many more people than actually belong to the site, and im sure the use of language such as this puts a lot of people of joining.So maybe a time for Moderators ??? to show that they are either in favour of this type of language or not .

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top