Join for free
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 10:47 PM

Re: Ugly Looney Labour Anti-Semitism Rears Again

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
That is not the full answer ! Maybe you can elaborate.

Bearing in mind there are Jews and Muslims living in ,near enough, every country.

If like yourself and Muddy consider the Bible to be a book of fairy tales, with no belief,as has been said so many times, and there is no allegiance to the Torah, on which Judaism is founded and central to the Jewish religion, then that in itself is anti-Semitic through the simple fact of denial .
The Jews are a group of people who share the same religion. As with muslims, their religion is also their culture.

Muslims, although they exist in most countries of the world, have not one, but several 'homelands': countries which are dominated by their religion and culture.

The same goes for Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists and, until recently, Christians; the latter, of course, have pretty much given up their traditional 'homelands' to many other races and religions which, in many cases, are slowly but surely approaching parity of numbers and, consequently, influence. However, that is another story which I shall not pursue here.

Jews, until after the Second World War, were exceptional in that they had no homeland of their own, but instead lived amongst people of other religions and cultures in many different lands.

I happen to believe, and I'm sure you will disagree, that the Jews had a right to have a (small) country of their own. The question was, where? It has been shown many times that what was once called Palestine has always been home to many Jews throughout history, and so it was seen to be the most logical place to give them. No other country lost that land in their favour; as has already been explained, it and several other middle eastern countries were formed from the Ottoman Empire.

Only one tiny piece of land was given to the Jews for their homeland; the vast majority of that Empire went to muslims.

I hope I have elaborated sufficiently. If not, please ask specifically what you want me to explain.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I'm sick of your rants, which are totally having a negative impact on me and probably others.

So far as Harman is concerned if you read my comment properly, as stated ,I thought that she did not mean her comment to be anti-Semitic, but you then put your own twist on things and start making unfounded accusations. At least I can view both sides and form an opinion with open mind.

Get a life ,and stop your own agenda which would appear to be hate filled towards anyone who just doesn't see eye to eye with your inherent opinions.
I believe you are becoming over-personal here, PD.

At the risk of being accused of 'jumping on her bandwagon', I must say that I agree with everything that Muddy has said on here.

I have said similar things myself in the past and make no apology for agreeing with someone with whom you disagree. As I have said before, I make my own decisions.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The Jews are a group of people who share the same religion. As with muslims, their religion is also their culture.

Muslims, although they exist in most countries of the world, have not one, but several 'homelands': countries which are dominated by their religion and culture.

The same goes for Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists and, until recently, Christians; the latter, of course, have pretty much given up their traditional 'homelands' to many other races and religions which, in many cases, are slowly but surely approaching parity of numbers and, consequently, influence. However, that is another story which I shall not pursue here.

Jews, until after the Second World War, were exceptional in that they had no homeland of their own, but instead lived amongst people of other religions and cultures in many different lands.

I happen to believe, and I'm sure you will disagree, that the Jews had a right to have a (small) country of their own. The question was, where? It has been shown many times that what was once called Palestine has always been home to many Jews throughout history, and so it was seen to be the most logical place to give them. No other country lost that land in their favour; as has already been explained, it and several other middle eastern countries were formed from the Ottoman Empire.

Only one tiny piece of land was given to the Jews for their homeland; the vast majority of that Empire went to muslims.

I hope I have elaborated sufficiently. If not, please ask specifically what you want me to explain.

Yes, since when they have murdered and stolen larger tracts of land belonging to the Palestians in the teeth of many United Nations resolutions asking them to return to the pre 1967 borders. Netanyahu has continued to allow illegal settlements in Palestinian territory.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 08:48 AM

It's only a tiny country .
The land area known as Palestine covered a large area why don't they go and ask Jordan to give them back their bit of Palestine ?
Why ?
Because they did actually well they didn't ask -Yasser Arafat abused the hospitality of the Jordanians his PLO militants turned Amman its capital into the Wild West where men where beaten up and women abused and then they plotted to assassinate king Hussain and his family .
The Jordanians had had enough they kicked them out on Black September killing thousand -more Palestinians than have been killed by Israel in its entire existence .
Despite this many 'Palestinians ' live in Jordan a made Arab country that has made its peace with Israel and still has some tolerance in that all faiths ( barring Jews ) can live freely there.

But then what's the point some are are not interested in facts just repeating dated sound bites.

FYI

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It's only a tiny country .
The land area known as Palestine covered a large area why don't they go and ask Jordan to give them back Palestine .
Why ?
Because they did actually -Yasser Arafat abused the hospitality of the Jordanians his PLO militants turned Amman its capital into the Wild West where men where beaten up and women abused and then they plotted to assassinate king Hussain and his family .
The Jordanians had had enough they kicked them out on Black September killing thousand -more Palestinians than have been killed by Israel in its entire existence .
Despite this many 'Palestinians ' live in Jordan a made Arab country that has made its peace with Israel and still has some tolerance in that all faiths ( barring Jews ) can live freely there.

But then what's the point are not interested in facts UJ just repeating dated sound bites.

FYI

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September

So what??? - that still doesn't excuse the murder and theft of the land and resources of the Palestianians by the zionist government of Israel.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 09:06 AM

As I said you are not interested in facts just dated sound bites .

Anyway the topic is not the P/I struggle but

ANTISEMITISM ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

07-11-2017, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

A great summation JBR .
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
'Apologise!' Harriet Harman faces FURIOUS backlash for anti-semitic joke on BBC This Week

Harriet Harman, MP for the "real scumbag party", has caused outrage on the Andrew Neil show by telling a "vile" holocaust joke on live TV.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/875...emands-apology

"her decision to repeat the joke sparked a huge backlash on social media, including a scolding response from host Andrew Neil who said he was “appalled”."

"And now the Jewish Leadership Council has demanded Ms Harman issue a formal apology for her “staggering error of judgement”."

"Ms Harman then tried to explain herself, before Mr Neil told her to "be quiet". "

Looney Labour - Simply Unelectable
Disgusting woman, Disgusting party ...
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
Disgusting woman, Disgusting party ...
So you say, but just who are you?
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
As I said you are not interested in facts just dated sound bites .

Anyway the topic is not the P/I struggle but

ANTISEMITISM ?
Ah but Palestinians along with most Muslims are anti-semitic and only wish the extermination of all Jews

Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top