Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 05:36 PM

Re: Jezbollah Corbyn's Hypocrisy Unearthed

Originally Posted by Devo ->
I think it is a standard diplomatic principle that a British citizen is liable for their own safety abroad, including familiarising themselves with e foreign country's laws and making sure they don't break them. When that fails the FO then step in to try and get special dispensation and clemency, probably in return for some benefits flowing the other way.
Thus Corbyn would be breaking with set protocols if he did what Unrealist wants.
You don't seem to have a clue about the case at all.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 05:43 PM

In my opinion, Compo has made his real loyalties perfectly clear to everyone. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could spit.

Sadly, there still seems to be naive people who think he is to be congratulated and followed.

I'm afraid they would still not see the truth even if he ever became PM and then, of course, it would be too late.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
I think it is a standard diplomatic principle that a British citizen is liable for their own safety abroad, including familiarising themselves with e foreign country's laws and making sure they don't break them.
Right . . so what foreign laws did the lady in question break that justify her long term imprisonment?
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Right . . so what foreign laws did the lady in question break that justify her long term imprisonment?
Probably ones we don't have (yet) in this country. That's where the diplomacy comes in.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Wasn't she carrying large quantity of tramadol, a prescribed drug ? I'm not sure any country allows you to do that without a proper prescription, USA won't let you in with it certainly as a friend of my husbands found out. The only difference is where they find you carrying it as to if you face criminal charges, at the border they find you and take them away from you. Get through customs onto USA soil you can face prod on there too.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 10:28 PM

:

No she wasn't carrying a large amount of Tramadol .
This is an British Iranian lady who traveled with her little child to visit her parents in Iran .
And has been jailed for five years on some spurious charge by the Iranian authorities .

Not an English girl taking pain killers for her boyfriend in Egypt.
( who it turned really does have a back problem and has come forward to support her )

FACTS Its important to get them right !
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Wasn't she carrying large quantity of tramadol, a prescribed drug ? I'm not sure any country allows you to do that without a proper prescription, USA won't let you in with it certainly as a friend of my husbands found out. The only difference is where they find you carrying it as to if you face criminal charges, at the border they find you and take them away from you. Get through customs onto USA soil you can face prod on there too.
No, she's the one facing trial in Egypt for importing a banned drug. She took the Tramadol in for her boyfriend who apparently suffers from a great deal of back pain.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
No, she's the one facing trial in Egypt for importing a banned drug. She took the Tramadol in for her boyfriend who apparently suffers from a great deal of back pain.
You are quite right this one was picked up for sadition and trying to over throw the regime, I can only say I was tired when I posted and made a mistake.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
You are quite right this one was picked up for sadition and trying to over throw the regime, I can only say I was tired when I posted and made a mistake.
One woman, coming to meet her family, is a threat to the country on the basis that she is somehow going to single handedly overthrow the regime ?!!!

And Comrade "Jezbollah" Corbyn sits back and supports this stuff ! The man has a reprehensible history of supporting regimes and terrorists. Totally unelectable.

Corbyn offers solidarity to Syrian Assad in 2009

Corbyn on Iranian state TV.

"Jeremy Corbyn appears here in 2010 on the state TV of the fascist state of Iran, which denies the Holocaust, executes gays, sponsors terror worldwide, helped kill and maim British soldiers in Iraq, and since 1979 has never held a free election. Iran threatens a genocide of the Jews of Israel.
Corbyn uses the fascist Iranian TV platform to attack Israel, which is a liberal democracy which has had regular free elections since 1949."

from http://markhumphrys.com/jeremy.corbyn.html#hamas
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

14-11-2017, 04:44 PM

They pick people up for less realist everyday.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top