Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 04:25 PM

Re: Magic money tree.

Yes it really was an idealogy and still is if it wasn't we wouldn't have seen disabled affected by the cuts just people ripping off the system. But we have seen deaths, they did that because they believe in it so much they prefer dead poor people to live ones. I'm sick of it tbh sick to death of it.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 04:40 PM

Not sure of the point being made here. The systems of creating money out of thin air have been with us for many many years. The banksters are frauds, they are operating a completely fraudulent system, generating money where there is none. The problem is that every "fiat" currency that ever existed, that was not underpinned by assets like real gold/silver, has failed. The value of "fiat" currency, i.e. your bank notes, is in reality, only worth the paper (plastic) it is printed on.

The banksters run a corrupt system that puts the national economies of the world on a knife edge. Eventually every one of those currencies must collapse, it is inevitable.

There is nothing at all new in the article there. This monetary sleight of hand has been going on for 100 of years.

That is why a country MUST wrestle back control of the money printing from the fraudulent "money changers". While ever the money changers own the money, they own and run the country and these people have no vested interest at all in the country, in its people, in its needs and values. These people are only interested in more money and power.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...lbanking26.htm
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Not sure of the point being made here. The systems of creating money out of thin air have been with us for many many years. The banksters are frauds, they are operating a completely fraudulent system, generating money where there is none. The problem is that every "fiat" currency that ever existed, that was not underpinned by assets like real gold/silver, has failed. The value of "fiat" currency, i.e. your bank notes, is in reality, only worth the paper (plastic) it is printed on.

The banksters run a corrupt system that puts the national economies of the world on a knife edge. Eventually every one of those currencies must collapse, it is inevitable.

There is nothing at all new in the article there. This monetary sleight of hand has been going on for 100 of years.

That is why a country MUST wrestle back control of the money printing from the fraudulent "money changers". While ever the money changers own the money, they own and run the country and these people have no vested interest at all in the country, in its people, in its needs and values. These people are only interested in more money and power.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...lbanking26.htm
My eyes always glaze over when I see one of your monologues..................to cut it short......I think you said it's time for Corbyn...........................could be wrong.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 06:33 PM

And what about this political ideology, Labour the party of racism

https://order-order.com/2017/11/13/l...y-and-scumbag/

https://order-order.com/2017/11/13/d...-man-low-life/

I can guess how she stands on Labours ‘Jewish Problem’ and no doubt she has a deep respect for terrorists organisations. I could say that she is a disgusting woman but she seems to fit the template for Labour MPs who desperately need to get into government at any cost. I hope she is past breeding age.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 06:54 PM

What is it about Labour that attracts racist women, maybe they should join with the BNP

https://order-order.com/2017/11/13/h...t-77-bombings/
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 07:25 PM

If you think we have that was austerity you should have been around in the fifties. The last ten years have been nothing like austerity. As for bank profits, RBS have recently announced their first profits for close on ten years.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 08:23 PM

I was around in the Fifties and I never saw beggars or homeless people sleeping on the streets then.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

13-11-2017, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I was around in the Fifties and I never saw beggars or homeless people sleeping on the streets then.
That will when you were at the Moscow Education facility for foreign students learning how to be a nuisance and benefit scrounger then?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

13-11-2017, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
A little quiz for you my little rabble rouser..
Which Party was in power between 1951 and 1964?
I am going to make it easy for you, please use the attached crayon to tick your answer
A. The Conservative Party.
B. The Conservative Party
C. The Conservative Party?

Good luck.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top