Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 08:44 PM

Re: We are doomed! ......Again

There is still time to get a few tins of spam in.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Sorry Rehab I was just having a dream, I thought I'd read a post by someone that said the end of the world was nigh...Been reading too many Arthur C Clark books...
Try reading Erich von Daniken .. planet Earth is not lost. Ever. Never. There are always some custodians about...or was that Space Odyssey 2001?

No matter .. I'm off to my happy place for half an hour.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Try reading Erich von Daniken .. planet Earth is not lost. Ever. Never. There are always some custodians about...or was that Space Odyssey 2001?

No matter .. I'm off to my happy place for half an hour.
Thanks Morty, I am quite familiar with Erich and like some of his theories. I know he was discredited but as with most theories, if one fact is proven void, the whole theory is chucked out.....Just ask Stephen Hawking.....
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 09:38 PM

Something utterly astonishing is waiting to be discovered
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 09:24 PM

MYTHICAL planet that will supposedly trigger an apocalypse on Earth is going to appear next week, doomsayers claim.

Nibiru – also known as Planet X – is a fabled alien world thought to be ten times the size of Earth.

So called “truthers” believe it is hurtling towards our solar system and will soon unleash chaos.

Conspiracy theorists now claim they have uncovered the true timeframe for the end of days.

Planet X will supposedly appear next week on November 20 and trigger a disaster for mankind.

One researcher has pinpointed bizarre weather phenomena as a sign of its imminent appearance.

In the video entitled “Nibiru evidence is very clear, celestial body approaching Earth November 20 2017”, the conspiracy theorist points to fears of a polar vortex and natural disasters that have occurred this year.

They warn: “There shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars, and upon the Earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring.”

About four hours remaining until total oblivion or:-

just another day at the 'Conspiracy Theory' office......
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 09:29 PM

About four hours remaining until total oblivion or:-

just another day at the 'Conspiracy Theory' office......
Hmmm..........
But in the far east it's already the 21st
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

20-11-2017, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Hmmm..........
But in the far east it's already the 21st
But not in the US of A........The real centre of the world Rhian.... Every where else is just rubbish.....
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2017, 11:15 PM

But not in the US of A........The real centre of the world Rhian.... Every where else is just rubbish.....
Ah I see
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

20-11-2017, 11:16 PM

The End of the World, super volcanoes, mega earthquakes, alien invasions etc only happen in America so we are safe
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 04:47 AM

It would have been nice to run together along a beach of fine white sand into the final sunset Surfermon.....
Looks like I was late for this post....and the apocalypse too.

Oh well, there's always the promise of another one right around the corner.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top