Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 04:00 AM

Re: Destroyed on Impact!

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Why does age have to determine anything, Pumicestone?
Yes, perhaps when you begin to get injured you should look at things more realistically - but if someone is still able to unicycle, dance stupidly or behave disgracefully (within reason), what's wrong with having some fun in life?
I fear the day when all I want to do is sit in a chair doing word search puzzles!
Jeeeez I hate it when you're right !

I have had a life-long abhorrence of physical exercise - to be avoided at all costs.
I smoked for 40 years, still drink like a fish, eat loads of crap, fat as a whale and pop pills like a carnival clown with pingpong balls.

Am I suffering for it all now ? You betcha.
Whilst you look super-fit and I'm just jealous. Carry on.

Too late to change.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 11:56 AM

Bad luck with the spokes UniGeezer. Can you upgrade spokes? Maybe go to a bespoke cycle shop.

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Why does age have to determine anything, Pumicestone?
Yes, perhaps when you begin to get injured you should look at things more realistically - but if someone is still able to unicycle, dance stupidly or behave disgracefully (within reason), what's wrong with having some fun in life?
I fear the day when all I want to do is sit in a chair doing word search puzzles!
Yes, do these thing while still able to I'd say. 61 is no age when it comes to fitness ..barring not being able to stay fit because of injury or illness of course.

Hey Floydy! There's nothing wrong with word search puzzles. My wife and I use them to pass the time while travelling on trains or sitting in waiting rooms. We take it in turns to find a word. It's better than staring at the walls.

No need to do them because of being to old to do anything else though. Hopefully, that's about 4 or 5 years down the line yet.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 10:09 AM

Big deal. I can wreck any cycle without even sitting on it.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top