Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 10:13 AM

Starting Date announced.

Hi

Well here we go.

The 9th of March.

No turning back then, out we go, deal or no deal.

Interesting times.

Will Boris be able to deliver on his Battlebus £350 Million a week extra to the NHS?

Will the Sky collapse and we will be a Third World Country?

Time will tell.

It is now down to the Brexiteers to deliver the goods.

I wish them luck.

If they do not deliver I hope that they are cast into the wilderness, never to return.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 10:16 AM

Re: Starting Date announced.

And if Brexit turns out OK lets hope the remainers cease their perpetual whinging sulk....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
And if Brexit turns out OK lets hope the remainers cease their perpetual whinging sulk....
Hi

If not, we will all have to apologize to Flicker and Purwell.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 10:47 AM

I was reading earlier that National Institute for Economic Reasearch , forcasts that the UK will grow by 1.7pc in 2017, 1.9pc in 2018 and 2.1pc in 2019.
they go on to say the UK is on track to to grow more quickly than the Eurozone.
So the remainers can hopefully stop their silly moaning .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 11:05 AM

Hear's hoping it is 9th of March and that someone doesn't 'throw a spanner in the works'
I won't stop holding my breath until I break open the champagne and light the beacons in 2019
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 11:20 AM

Well, as expected,100% of the SNP are going to vote against invoking Article 50 in parliament today.
Nicola is also expected to launch for a second referendum for Scottish Independence today also.She will argue that the changed landscape of the country following the EU referendum legitimises a second vote.

It is interesting to note that a YouGov poll taken last week shows that 54% do not want a second referendum on independence.
The findings have disappointed the SNP. YouGov found that with just 37% backing a second referendum and 50% opposed, should they be successful in forcing another vote, the results would be almost identical to last time, 54% of Scots against Independence and 46% in favour.

So it looks as though the sensible majority of canny Scots have blown a huge raspberry at Nicola. We can but hope that if the above is what it is, she will finally shut her mouth and start doing what she is meant to be doing, looking after the welfare of the people of Scotland instead of continuously causing division within the union by voting against the will of the people of the United Kingdom who, by a majority, voted to leave the EU!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 11:24 AM

Looks like everyone is waiting with bated breath today.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 11:48 AM

Seems to me Nicola has played the threat of another independence vote to death, it's time to put up or shut up now girl....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2017, 12:51 PM

I care nothing for the SNP. Let them do their worst.

Vote against Brexit? Yes.
Your few little votes will count for nothing.

Have another independence referendum? Yes.
And if you win, Scotland will leave the UK and have to fend for itself. Good luck!
And if you lose, that annoying little fish woman might just shut up once and for all.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

01-02-2017, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Seems to me Nicola has played the threat of another independence vote to death, it's time to put up or shut up now girl....
That's asking a lot from the fish woman Barry. Only today she is stating that because Theresa May has agreed that cross borders should remain between Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland then the same should apply to Scotland and England.
Stupid woman, comparing same, it doesn't mean that there will be an open border between Northern Ireland and here on the mainland. She is getting so desperate with the NO answers she is clutching at straws.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top