Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2017, 08:27 PM

Questionair/ Survey

I have received a questionair/survey to fill in from the Hospital where I had surgery for Cancer last year.The questions are all about the surgeon who performed the operation.
I have never,never been asked to complete a survey on a particular Doctor before,so I am wondering if there has been a complaint about this one
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2017, 09:23 PM

Re: Questionair/ Survey

I think I was asked about my general care, it was an on line tick box type thing.
Can't remember if it went down to the actual surgeon.

Could it be down to the point scoring ratings we get with the new idea of choice ?
Or possibly he wants feedback for his private patients.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2017, 10:00 PM

I would probably have thought that a bit odd as well, deylon.

Can you not ask more about it from whoever gave/sent you the survey?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2017, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
I have received a questionair/survey to fill in from the Hospital where I had surgery for Cancer last year.The questions are all about the surgeon who performed the operation.
I have never,never been asked to complete a survey on a particular Doctor before,so I am wondering if there has been a complaint about this one
Hi Deylon most Health Authorities have a rating system for their hospitals and Consultants.
If you Google your local hospital and consultant you should be able to read the reviews.
It looks like this....

http://www.nhs.uk/Services/hospitals...w.aspx?id=1320

I received a questionnaire from the county hospital last week about my experience a few days previous.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2017, 03:13 AM

Every time I go to my surgery even if its just to have blood tests with the nurse, I get a text the next day asking me to rate the service.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2017, 07:39 AM

And if buying something in a shop I am encouraged to go online to do a customer service survey (the sales assistant circles the link on the receipt). I never ever bother: got better things to do with my life!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2017, 09:32 AM

I recently did one for my hip operation, an important part of the process I would think for the NHS to be able to monitor outcomes and therefore the cost effectiveness of certain treatments.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2017, 08:28 PM

This survey was about this one surgeon only,by name, and came from the Hospital where I had my operation ,almost a year ago,I have often filled in survey forms but never about one specific person,always about a clinic /department.Which is why I was puzzled

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top