Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2017, 02:35 PM

roof gutter check

ust checked the roof gutter over the conservatory as a couple of dripe are coming from a joint area. So put a camera up there and yes it looks as though it needs a clean.
So when it stops raining it will be out with the skyvac machine and suck all the muck out. This will be the 4th/5th time of use so saved about £300 already by not having to call someone out to do it. So it looks like a good investment.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 01:09 AM

Re: roof gutter check

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
ust checked the roof gutter over the conservatory as a couple of dripe are coming from a joint area. So put a camera up there and yes it looks as though it needs a clean.
So when it stops raining it will be out with the skyvac machine and suck all the muck out. This will be the 4th/5th time of use so saved about £300 already by not having to call someone out to do it. So it looks like a good investment.
So that's you in the gutter then hey realspeed!

Well done with all that though as having someone in to do this job for you would cost a ruddy fortune!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 10:22 AM

Re: roof gutter check

This morning being dry I got out the gutter skyvac and had a go at cleaning out the roof gutter at the back of the house.

I couldn't believe the amount of leafs and sludge that had accuminated in about 4/5 months. Being a large roof area I suppose it is only to be expected.

Those around here that havn't bothered I wonder how long it will be before the gutter brackets can't take the weight anymore.

So while I had the machine out Sue wanted the conservatory gutter done at the same time, didn't need doing but to please!!!!

as you can see it is a large roof

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top