Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 11:05 AM

Re: The Diana Tapes

I was watching the BBC News channel late last night when they were discussing the tapes. It was said on there that originally the BBC bought the tapes, they did not say from whom or why, but for some unknown reason they now belong to Channel 4.

Personally, I do not think they should be aired, why rake over old coals? We all know what a disastrous marriage it was, why cause further family upset by rehashing it all? The twat on TV last night was proclaiming it was "in the public interest", it is not!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
I was watching the BBC News channel late last night when they were discussing the tapes. It was said on there that originally the BBC bought the tapes, they did not say from whom or why, but for some unknown reason they now belong to Channel 4.

Personally, I do not think they should be aired, why rake over old coals? We all know what a disastrous marriage it was, why cause further family upset by rehashing it all? The twat on TV last night was proclaiming it was "in the public interest", it is not!
I agree. It's only in the interest of the TV company, so they can sell more advertising space.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
What a terrible breach of trust for anyone to sell these tapes,
they should have been given back to the family or destroyed.

Totally agree Meg.
Disgusting behaviour.

Who has got them and is showing them, anyway?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->

I agree with that CeeCee.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 12:38 PM

If an ordinary rubbish celeb can have a media block on the name of his lover or details of his seedy love life, then I cannot understand why the royals can't have the courts confiscate the wretched tapes.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
If an ordinary rubbish celeb can have a media block on the name of his lover or details of his seedy love life, then I cannot understand why the royals can't have the courts confiscate the wretched tapes.
Good point Ruthio.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-07-2017, 04:10 PM

I don't agree with it but I wonder how many of us will watch?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 04:24 PM

if it is like photography the copyright belongs to whoever made the tapes.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-07-2017, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
if it is like photography the copyright belongs to whoever made the tapes.
True but wouldn't you need permission to publish them?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2017, 04:37 PM

if you could prove who made them possibly

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top