Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 02:05 PM

Poor sheep !

Across the road from our caravan there are loads of sheep in the field, on Saturday night we heard a lot of noise they are usually quiet over night so Steven popped out along with chap in next van to see what was happening.

I will just say the man upsetting the sheep was doing something sexual and leave the rest to your imaginations ! But I'd also like to say I wish the punishment the courts mete out include castration as that poor sheep did not have a choice and neither should he.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 02:21 PM

Re: Poor sheep !

We used to see a lot of that kind of report when we lived up Kettering way.
Today I saw an appeal for nappies for a dog (French bully) who has problems with controlling her bowel movements due to the fact she has been sexually abused by her previous owner for18 months..
I think there is a special place in hell for monsters like that..
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 02:37 PM

I am shocked!

All I can say is if an animal attacks a human they would be put to sleep.... perhaps that would be the best option for these perverts!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
We used to see a lot of that kind of report when we lived up Kettering way.
Today I saw an appeal for nappies for a dog (French bully) who has problems with controlling her bowel movements due to the fact she has been sexually abused by her previous owner for18 months..
I think there is a special place in hell for monsters like that..
How right you are Cass.. This is one of my Hobby Horses and I can go on for ages about it.....But I wont, your safe..
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 04:25 PM

Sick Sick B.....
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 05:22 PM

The dirty little Sheep Sh***er!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 06:43 PM

He´s lucky he wasn´t in Kenya. Locals there found a man having sex with a goat, they killed him! There has to be something very seriously wrong with people who have sex with animals, or children, but you really wouldn´t like to hear what I would like to happen to such people.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 07:05 PM

I quite fancy the rat torture.. Where a cage containing hungry rats is strapped over the offending part of the deviant and the rats are left to feast on the meaty parts...

Very popular in medievil times Im told..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 07:14 PM

I quite fancy the rat torture.. Where a cage containing hungry rats is strapped over the offending part of the deviant and the rats are left to feast on the meaty parts...

I wouldn´t disagree with that Cass. Honey and fire ants would be good too.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2017, 07:33 PM

Clumsy:

'Honey and fire ants would be good too'.

And now we are on a roll, how about hanging them up on a hoist with their legs held wide open, and roasting their testicles over a blow lamp?!

Roasted nuts anybody?!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top