Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2017, 07:10 PM

LoLabour

A few stories from the Loony Labour Party to make you chuckle...

https://order-order.com/2017/08/01/k...ishment-elite/

Execute everyone who has a saving account eh Ken?

https://order-order.com/2017/08/01/t...nion-pilgrims/

Jollies for Trade Union officials paid for by taxpayers...I am all for giving Wales independence and building a wall to keep the mad buggers in

And to finish off.....

A black female Labour Councillor who condemns Gay Pride Marchers as pedophiles, but approves of FGM..

https://order-order.com/2017/08/01/l...r-now-fgm-row/
The Loony Left are getting loonier, it must be the weather.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2017, 09:11 PM

Re: LoLabour

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
A few stories from the Loony Labour Party to make you chuckle...
Execute everyone who has a having account eh Ken?
The Ken Livingston comment in context ?
“Hugo Chávez did not execute the establishment elite, he allowed them to continue so they’re still there. I think there’s a lot of rumours they’ve been blocking the important food and medicines and things like that because they control a lot of the companies… And America has got a long record of undermining any leftwing government as well. So I suspect it’s not all just down to the problems of the [Venezuelan] government.”
Jollies for Trade Union officials paid for by taxpayers...I am all for giving Wales independence and building a wall to keep the mad buggers in
Labour Ann Jones says
“The Wales Union Learning Fund offers real opportunities for those who may have been failed earlier on in life to make the most of learning. There are so many examples of workers showing real commitment to gain promotion, retrain for a new job or even start their own enterprise.
I am shocked that Alun Cairns and the Tories see this as a waste. Major employers have benefited from the knock-on effects of these courses as the recession bit so it’s time for the Tories to drop the dogma and accept that workers deserve good representation.”
You can Apply HERE

Where are "The Jollies" ?

And to finish off.....
A black female Labour Councillor who condemns Gay Pride Marchers as pedophiles, but approves of FGM..
The Loony Left are getting loonier, it must be the weather.
The Labour "Loon" was suspended.......not promoted......wheres the problem ?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2017, 09:22 PM

Did anyone mention a problem? Did you notice the topic heading? LoLabour?
Laughing out Loud? Posted to bring a smile to the face and a little chuckle at the Loony Labour, why so sensitive?
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2017, 09:32 PM

No problem here............thought I might point out the tragic events in Venezuela .......the Welsh Government funding for unions to retrain people back into work.....and some cranky female with strange views being suspended from the Labour party........isn't as funny as it appears at first.

Thats all.................what did you think I meant ?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

01-08-2017, 09:35 PM

Brilliant response...a U turn, you are related to the sock puppet Jeremy right?
Bruv
Kent UK

01-08-2017, 10:01 PM

No U turn here Brother, all I did was rearrange your punchlines, and fill out the lack of facts.

An example "Joke"

Big fat bloke slips on banana skin, rips his trousers to show he is wearing his wife's knickers.......boom boom.

Funny...................lets all laugh at the comedy fat perv. LOL.....LOL

Further information.

The over weight man was rushing to visit his terminally ill mother, when the phone call caused him to mess his last pair of clean pants because the washing machine was broken, so borrowed his wifes least frilly ones. The fall caused him to bang his head and he is now in intensive care on a machine that's being turned off tomorrow.

Or am I over thinking it all ?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Did anyone mention a problem? Did you notice the topic heading? LoLabour?
Laughing out Loud? Posted to bring a smile to the face and a little chuckle at the Loony Labour, why so sensitive?
The left do not have a sense of humour
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
No U turn here Brother, all I did was rearrange your punchlines, and fill out the lack of facts.

An example "Joke"

Big fat bloke slips on banana skin, rips his trousers to show he is wearing his wife's knickers.......boom boom.

Funny...................lets all laugh at the comedy fat perv. LOL.....LOL

Further information.

The over weight man was rushing to visit his terminally ill mother, when the phone call caused him to mess his last pair of clean pants because the washing machine was broken, so borrowed his wifes least frilly ones. The fall caused him to bang his head and he is now in intensive care on a machine that's being turned off tomorrow.

Or am I over thinking it all ?
I don't think you are bruv, but I've always found it odd what tories find funny.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 12:13 PM

Torys love to spin, lie, and give false facts in the hope that we wont see the blood on their hands or their frequent U turns on their appalling policies badly thought out and implemented.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

02-08-2017, 12:45 PM

False facts? Lol...I give you Jeremy and student promises...
Edited..oops not a fact just a bare faced lie

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top