Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 06:01 PM

Re: DWP tries to deny justice to claimants (yet again!!!)

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Why don't you ? We are trying to make a fairer country for everyone I'd have thought that was what we all want for our kids and grandkids.

We are at a point in history when things are getting worse not better, we need to look at where we are going and how we can work together to make it better.

If that's not what you want it may not be best place for you to be because I think it's coming whether you like it or not.
I'm not the one moaning about it all the time .
Go to Venezuela or Indonesia and see what justice you get there .Go to the sub continent and see what class you will find yourself in and how you are treated .
How exactly are you personally going make a fairer country for everyone ?
Voting for Corbyn ?
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 06:03 PM

A great many people these days, in many cases seem to confuse the word justice with revenge. In others it is often substituted for compensation.

The DWP might have been accused of heavy handedness but the law was only trying to ease the difficulties of getting rid of employees who were, as they say in the vernacular, 'aving a larf. In other words taking their wages but doing very little for them.

People like that are a drain on company resources as are taking advantage of their fellow workers. The legislation worked too, drastically reducing the number of false and frivolous claims.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I'm not the one moaning about it all the time .
Go to Venezuela or Indonesia and see what justice you get there .Go to the sub continent and see what class you will find yourself in and how you are treated .
How exactly are you personally going make a fairer country for everyone ?
Voting for Corbyn ?

Been there, done that, bought the 'T' shirt!!! - I was a member of both the Social Security and Employment Appeals Tribunals in my time!!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 06:12 PM

Well as you brought it all about you should be happy with your results !
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
A great many people these days, in many cases seem to confuse the word justice with revenge. In others it is often substituted for compensation.

The DWP might have been accused of heavy handedness but the law was only trying to ease the difficulties of getting rid of employees who were, as they say in the vernacular, 'aving a larf. In other words taking their wages but doing very little for them.

People like that are a drain on company resources as are taking advantage of their fellow workers. The legislation worked too, drastically reducing the number of false and frivolous claims.

Got your knickers in a twist again!!! - the issue has nothing to do with employees. Might I suggest you go back and read the article more carefully!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 06:17 PM

Hi

I really do not get this perpetual envy of the rich.

The Tories have really hammered them for tax, far more than Labour did.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...bn-income-tax/

Conversely, they have taken loads out of tax altogether amongst the lowest paid.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes, all very nice, except Social Security Law happens to be STATUTE law, not COMMON LAW as you suggest!!!
Point is common law take preference.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 07:26 PM

Been there, done that, bought the 'T' shirt!!! - I was a member of both the Social Security and Employment Appeals Tribunals in my time!!!
There are vacancies in Venezuela for a man with you talents UJ, you are a tad old for the 18-30 break, but maybe something with Saga?
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 05:36 AM

Got your knickers in a twist again!!! - the issue has nothing to do with employees. Might I suggest you go back and read the article more carefully!!!
Of course it does. There are two sides to every story. The reason the legislation was brought in was to reduce the number of frivolous complaints of dismissal against employers. The fact that your views are too narrow to see it doesn't change that.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

08-08-2017, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Of course it does. There are two sides to every story. The reason the legislation was brought in was to reduce the number of frivolous complaints of dismissal against employers. The fact that your views are too narrow to see it doesn't change that.

Yet again you've stuffed up!!! - my original thread had nothing to do with employment - go back and read the article VERY CAREFULLY

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top