Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 04:52 PM

Re: Looney Labour Tries To Fine The Homeless!

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
The first thing that is needed are ID cards Photo and Number to be shown everywhere even when using the supermarket with a card
Works in Spain
Or we could all be chipped ?

Sarcasm...................if anybody thinks I agree with such a silly thing.

It is happening
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 05:23 PM

Thats the problem your happy to let anybody in you don't ask questions then get upset when your overrun
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 05:25 PM

That's a good idea see how many are queing up to come to the UK if they have to be known
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
We seem to find homes quite easily and in a never ending conveyer belt for refugees but when it comes to finding housing for our own indigenous folk councils are sadly lacking.
Spot on!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Kick out all illegal immigrants and give their homes to our own deserving homeless.

Unfortunately, our authorities think more highly of illegals than our own. God knows why.
Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Is that not like saying jail all criminals ?

They are by definition illegals, you have to find them first.
No. It's like saying kick out all illegal immigrants and give their homes to our own deserving homeless.

I thought it was quite clear, but I wasn't accounting for you.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
The fact there are immigrants using housing is just an excuse for so called patriots, little Englanders, and bigots.
I know what a patriot is and I suppose I am one of them, although I sometimes wonder whether there is much point now.

I'm not sure what a little Englander is, but by the tone of your words I gather it is used in a detrimental way.

A bigot? Yes, I think I know what that is too.

Is a patriot a bigot, then? Is being proud of your country the same as being a bigot?

I may have misunderstood, but can I assume that you believe we should invite more illegal immigrants to this country?

We should 'feed the world'?

Ah, you are Bob Geldof. How many have you invited into your home?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 06:57 PM

No. It's like saying kick out all illegal immigrants and give their homes to our own deserving homeless.

Ho hum, I suppose we'll have to explain it to you in words on one syllable so you'll understand.

So called illegal immigrants are obviously invisible to the authorities, they work in the 'black economy', most likely 'cash in hand' and because they are alllegedly illegal, are more often exploited by landlords for whatever accomodation they can get - much of it in slums, some of it condemned or is overcrowded.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 06:57 PM

It really does baffle me when people bang on about the lack of housing but still welcome all and sundry into the Country. Can they not add up?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

06-08-2017, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
The first thing that is needed are ID cards Photo and Number to be shown everywhere even when using the supermarket with a card
Works in Spain
ID cards have been proposed in the past but, for some reason, most people seem to have been against them, despite many other civilised countries having them.

I wonder whether people are still as averse to them as before.

Perhaps that's why the UK is such an attractive place to so many.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 07:15 PM

OK then find them and kick them out........where are you going to look ?

I'll admit to being not too clever......if you will admit to being just a little naive.

Amongst this list of "Illegal immigrants" are there any Polish, French, German, Romanian, Nepalese ?

Just asking.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top