Join for free
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 02:46 PM

Re: Jogger pushes woman in the path of a bus

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Very difficult to tell isn't it. Is she sticking her foot out or is it because she is off balance?
Well if I was her I would make sure I didn't walk on the outer edge if the pavement again.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
That is what I thought May, and her foot came up because she was about to fall over,

That is what I'd have said too.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:03 PM

I think this video gives a better view of what happened...
..put it on full screen and stop it so you can watch it frame by frame..
I am pretty sure the women's leg comes up after she is pushed because she loses balance.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...-a3606581.html
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:06 PM

What an AH he could have run around her he needs to be arrested .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:07 PM

Some joggers are totally deranged these days. They refuse to stop. One nearly stomped on my dog recently. I was trying to put up an umbrella after just getting out of the car and the dog moved slightly. He would have been injured had i not yanked him back. The guy was like a robot not interested in slowing his pace on a narrow pavement.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think this video gives a better view of what happened...
..put it on full screen and stop it so you can watch it frame by frame..
I am pretty sure the women's leg comes up after she is pushed because she loses balance.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...-a3606581.html

Yes, that is a better video Meg, and I agree, he did seem to deliberately alter his path and run straight at her, she wasn't in his way at all until he suddenly veered across the pavement.

Even by the slimmest chance, he had't intended to knock into her, he still must have been fully aware that he had, and never even turned round or stopped to see if she was alright.
Entirely his fault IMO, pig ignorant, no ifs or buts whatsoever.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:15 PM

Yip,some runners/joggers think the pavements belong to Them and pedestrians should just get the hell out of Their way and not upset Their 'rythm'..arrogant sods
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:15 PM

Cyclists are t much better that seem to think that everyone should get out of their way.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

08-08-2017, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Cyclists are t much better that seem to think that everyone should get out of their way.

Oh don't start me on cyclists, Muddy.

The other day I nearly got mowed down by two parents who were riding on the pavement accompanying their three kids! All flippin' 5 of them riding along a pavement about 4ft wide!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:27 PM

Hi

It doesn't really matter does it?

He pushed her, no need for it and he could have killed her.

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top