Join for free
Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:30 PM

Re: Jogger pushes woman in the path of a bus

I wasent sure if she turned towards him slightly or if her coat opened, whichever way he should not have pushed her so violently.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:31 PM

Having watched it a couple of times I'm not at all sure she put her foot out, looks more like she was either beginning to step aside or her coat blew out.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:38 PM

He shoved her and that fact that she fell and he kept on going says guilty...

We dont have it so bad with the joggers here but the lycra clad lunatics on racing bikes and they are all about getting 'off road' means they tear through woods and little footpaths... They've already run ver and killed on little dog. People just cannot share , be it time space or anything else.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
He shoved her and that fact that she fell and he kept on going says guilty...

We dont have it so bad with the joggers here but the lycra clad lunatics on racing bikes and they are all about getting 'off road' means they tear through woods and little footpaths... They've already run ver and killed on little dog. People just cannot share , be it time space or anything else.

Yep. As I have already said, pig ignorant and no excuse for his behaviour whatsoever.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 03:49 PM

This all happened three months ago,and since then They met up,He apologised,They fell in love,got married,and on Their honeymoon She (accidently) dropped a magnum bottle of champagne on His foot breaking all His toes....so He'll never jog again,,awww...I just luv a happy ending
Grandpapa
New Member!
Lima, Peru
Grandpapa is male 

08-08-2017, 03:56 PM

How is that a happy ending?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpapa ->
How is that a happy ending?
Well if You believe that post...You'll believe anything...I see You're new...You'll get used to some nonsense on here...maybe.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
This all happened three months ago,and since then They met up,He apologised,They fell in love,got married,and on Their honeymoon She (accidently) dropped a magnum bottle of champagne on His foot breaking all His toes....so He'll never jog again,,awww...I just luv a happy ending

Me too, May.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Yes, I also thought she put her foot out first ....
If you look at some other feeds of this vid(NYT) they show it and the show it again slower.

She is walking down on the left with a foot raised curb on her left.

He is jogging with at least 4 foot empty on his left which he could have gone to

He approaches her turns slightly to his right she falls to her left when he left leg buckles and her right leg is raised.

The bus just missed her head.

My thinking on this which might have been said.

Women..... "watch what you are doing"

Man.. "Piss of Bitch"

Fault is the so called Man.

What should he be charged with.

Assult.

GBH.

Attempted murder.

All he had to do was to stop ask if she was allright and say SORRY.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 05:15 PM

That's it - any decent person would be horrified and stop to check she was ok. He is either medicated /drugged or he did it deliberately and did not realise he would be caught on camera.

Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top