Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2017, 07:25 PM

Re: Trump v Korea

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Trump has made it clear that the USA have more than sufficient weapons to do the job, so I see no reason for us to get involved with Nuclear war.

We may not have to worry about Isis destroying Britain, if big countries get involved in Nuclear war
If the world's attention is focused on the USA and N. Korea who knows what could happen here or in Europe, we wouldn't have the US to help us if they're at war, would we?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2017, 07:27 PM

Well I know you will think it is splitting hair Swim, but I always thought a 'Target' was something you shoot AT, not from.
So if you say they are aiming at those places, then those places are their targets to me - not ours.
That's what confuses me.

I think I'll go and have a lie down.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2017, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
If the world's attention is focused on the USA and N. Korea who knows what could happen here or in Europe, we wouldn't have the US to help us if they're at war, would we?

Well Tess, according to that post of Swims about NATO, we're all expected to help each other.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2017, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Ruthio and Summer are the ones to worry.
Good thing I spotted this...

Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2017, 08:01 PM

Don't panic Mr Mainwaring....you all sound like L/Cpl Jones..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-08-2017, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Don't panic Mr Mainwaring....you all sound like L/Cpl Jones..

I'm not panicking . . . yet, I'd just like to know a bit more - but not too much.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2017, 08:45 PM

If anyone on here thinks that North Korea will or can attack the UK then they are living in La La Land, I doubt they even know where we are....just in case Fatboy is reading this...it's that tiny island in the North Sea opposite France

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/8...lear-crossfire
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2017, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Article 5 of the NATO Treaty.

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

So, strictly speaking, yes, but only if North Korea manages to land a missile on mainland USA.

The UK is within reach of two of North Korea's Ballistic Missiles.

You are a worry guts Mups, no need to be.

In the event of a Nuclear Strike, you will be safe.

We know exactly where our targets are and you are safe from the immediate effects.

Ruthio and Summer are the ones to worry.

First strike is HMS Warrior, North London, Cornwall, Trident Base, a place in Hampshire, near Harrogate and North Birmingham.

It is all mapped out.
One way to stop brexit I suppose.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2017, 09:06 PM

It's all just sabre rattling Mups, nothing's going to happen except plenty of newspapers with plenty of opinions.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-08-2017, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's all just sabre rattling Mups, nothing's going to happen except plenty of newspapers with plenty of opinions.....

I do hope you're right foxy.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top