Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 10:11 AM

Re: Night owls.

Hope you got to sleep in the end Longfellow, I got about 2 hours and that's it I just hope I can stay awake for Game of Thrones tonight
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 10:19 AM

once the love of my life end CBB I will be on the night prowl allot
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Hope you got to sleep in the end Longfellow, I got about 2 hours and that's it I just hope I can stay awake for Game of Thrones tonight
Hi Summer managed to grab 3 hrs from 8.30 to 11.30am.
I have 6 weeks of rehab starting this afternoon not really looking forward to that I can tell you. Heres hoping the work as finished now and that they don't return tonight,but just incase I will make sure the spare bedroom is cleared up so that I can use that bed.
G.O.T starts tonight does it,I don't watch tv but I will be ready to download it once the season comes to an end.
That way I get to see it all together..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 11:51 AM

Hi

Day shift here.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Hi Summer managed to grab 3 hrs from 8.30 to 11.30am.
I have 6 weeks of rehab starting this afternoon not really looking forward to that I can tell you. Heres hoping the work as finished now and that they don't return tonight,but just incase I will make sure the spare bedroom is cleared up so that I can use that bed.
G.O.T starts tonight does it,I don't watch tv but I will be ready to download it once the season comes to an end.
That way I get to see it all together..
I know how annoying that can be LF. I had it when we stayed in a hotel in Exeter for the night. they were resurfacing the road outside and it was so noisy despite the double glazing. As you say, the worst bit is all the shouting. I got two hours sleep that night and then had to do a four hour drive back to the South East.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Used to get mine off with them sitting on my lap while sat in an armchair both wrapped up in a blanket.

Perhaps you should try that again then Judsy, as what are you doing still awake at 2.49 ?
Go on, go and get your blanket. . . . shall I sing you a lullaby?

Longfella, can you not complain to the company?
That is so selfish and inconsiderate of them.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 12:23 PM

To all those that can't sleep!
Rub Vick or Mentholatum balm on the soles of your feet. Put some socks on and it might work for you. I sleep, long and deeply, since using it!
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Perhaps you should try that again then Judsy, as what are you doing still awake at 2.49 ?
Go on, go and get your blanket. . . . shall I sing to you?

Longfella, can you not complain to the company?
That is so selfish and inconsiderate of them.
Yes Mups I sent in a complaint whilst I was sitting here half a sleep at 4am. I just hope they take notice to it. I mean we are talking about a company here that kills its own railtrack workers and doesn't give a hoot about it. (Carrillion)
We shall see.
On top of tiredness this afternoon I also had my 2 front teeth out on Friday and boy is that hurting now. I reckon I will bite some buggers head off this afternoon at the community centre.
longfellow
Chatterbox

14-08-2017, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
To all those that can't sleep!
Rub Vick or Mentholatum balm on the soles of your feet. Put some socks on and it might work for you. I sleep, long and deeply, since using it!
Being a toe and foot man Art I would find that very off putting.

Only kidding I am more yer top shelf kinda guy.
longfellow
Chatterbox

14-08-2017, 12:30 PM

Right gotta be making tracks pardon my pun..
Lets see who the nurses are today and who I can wind up.

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top