Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 12:44 AM

Re: Night owls.

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Right gotta be making tracks pardon my pun..
Lets see who the nurses are today and who I can wind up.
Hi Night Owls....I see there is quite a few of on..How many will fly in here to roost. Just having a drink of coffee....whats that I hear you say....coffee will keep you awake.......old wife`s tale. My next drink will be about 3am.
So Too Wit Too Woo.....Good Night for now
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 01:19 AM

just had a cuppa t and buttered brown bread .ive been looking through my usb at photos ..
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by Jimbo ->
Hi Night Owls....I see there is quite a few of on..How many will fly in here to roost. Just having a drink of coffee....whats that I hear you say....coffee will keep you awake.......old wife`s tale. My next drink will be about 3am.
So Too Wit Too Woo.....Good Night for now
I am late to the coop, and though it is near midnight here, I am curled up with a nice cup of coffee and cream. Unlike antihistimines and nearly every other medication that knock me out cold just by opening the bottle, caffeine for some reason has little effect on me. I suppose I'm just simply wired wrong .
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 02:12 PM

Yes one of my favourites before bed used to be cerials. My missus used to think I was potty having a bowl of cornflakes or wheatabix just before bed.

I would say "We all can't be perfect you know".

She never was..
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 02:52 PM

I'm definitely up for this, Jimbo. I work night shifts so I'll be around at various stages during my shift I reckon.
Good idea bud
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 11:17 PM

Am I too early to be a Night Owl?

Perhaps I am just an Owlet tonight.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 11:45 PM

it's probably too early judging by the posts yesterday, but nice to see a thread like this for some of us insomniacs!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 04:36 AM

Who's going to start the ball rolling then? Okay, I'll go first...
Question: Why are you awake this time of night/early hours of the morning?
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 05:02 AM

Yawn I dunno wish I could sleep, i'll get a couple of hours later spose.
off to You Tube now for a good laugh.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 05:12 AM

Floydy, it is eleven in the evening here while it is five GMT. I love the quiet, having the house to myself, so to speak, and being able to do whatever I want for a few hours. Right now I am waiting for the clothes dryer to finish it's cycle, finishing a painting for my son, and baking cookies. Dogs are walked so I am in full relaxation mode. I do love it when the phone doesn't ring...

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top