Join for free
Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 05:46 AM

Re: Night owls.

Originally Posted by basser ->
Yawn I dunno wish I could sleep, i'll get a couple of hours later spose.
off to You Tube now for a good laugh.
Youtube will no doubt keep you occupied Basser, though too much internet isn't good prior to trying to sleep.
Good luck though
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Floydy, it is eleven in the evening here while it is five GMT. I love the quiet, having the house to myself, so to speak, and being able to do whatever I want for a few hours. Right now I am waiting for the clothes dryer to finish it's cycle, finishing a painting for my son, and baking cookies. Dogs are walked so I am in full relaxation mode. I do love it when the phone doesn't ring...
Aha! Surfermom, I never thought of folk posting from other parts of the world.....it isn't night time everywhere of course, you're half way through your day already!

Anyway, 10 minutes left of my shift as I write, home and bed, up again about 1pm for a workout.

Have a good day all
Jasmeen
New Member!
On the Lake
Jasmeen is female 

16-08-2017, 05:56 AM

I'm often a night owl. I'm not sure what time everyone else has now but it's almost 1 am here. Just watching some old reruns.
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2017, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jasmeen ->
I'm often a night owl. I'm not sure what time everyone else has now but it's almost 1 am here. Just watching some old reruns.
Didn't get in to the coop last night....am a bit under the weather....too many birthdays. Got cataract problems. Imagine an Owl who canny see to good. I think I`ll give puter a rest for a while,
Glad old floydie is enjoying the thread. Good on you.
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jimbo ->
Didn't get in to the coop last night....am a bit under the weather....too many birthdays. Got cataract problems. Imagine an Owl who canny see to good. I think I`ll give puter a rest for a while,
Glad old floydie is enjoying the thread. Good on you.
Evening Owls....Old Jimbo here....Have been missing for a while due to health problems...District Nurse coming in morning to take blood AGAIN. Might be absent for a while but I will be back
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 11:08 PM

Evening Owls....Old Jimbo here....Have been missing for a while due to health problems...District Nurse coming in morning to take blood AGAIN. Might be absent for a while but I will be back
Take things easy Jimbo, I hope you'll feel better very soon...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 11:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4U5RYHZwTo
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2017, 02:57 AM

Hi, Jimbo. Are you feeling any better? I hope you get answers from the nurse visit and speed your way back to good health.
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK

12-09-2017, 12:35 AM

Jimbo the Night Owl here for a quick visit. No I didn't disappear again. Been quite under the weather. Had the camera down the throat and up the bum. Been having a rough time with the runs. No allowed dairy products ....no coffee...imagine tea without milk and FLAT lemonade. etc etc. The good news is that things are settling down and in a couple of days I should be nearly normal.......Its drained me and I feel very tired,
I notice that the Night Owl Owl thread is not being used....Have to sort that out when I come back.
Good Night all....God Bless.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 01:44 AM

Hello Jimbo, i can drink coffee black but not Tea , I know someone who drinks Tea black and without Sugar too ,

I did notice you wasnt around but just thought you was sleeping better , I can sometimes go months with sleepless nights then have to take Nytol to get a good sleep .

I was fast a sleep tonight ,then my son got called out to set the security alarm at work and he woke me moving about, expect i will stay awake a while now

Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top