Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 07:56 AM

People reject May as Prime Minister

Theresa May is apparently deeply unpopular amongst the british population with only 29% wanting her to remain till the next election.

With a popularity like that, it could mean the scumbag 'nasty party' being reduced to a tiny 'rump' in parliament.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7890801.html
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 08:19 AM

Re: People reject May as Prime Minister

I think it would be a mistake to reject her now, and I can't see them doing so. They will let her complete brexit then stick the knives in her back. I find myself feeling rather sorry for her really.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Theresa May is apparently deeply unpopular amongst the british population with only 29% wanting her to remain till the next election.

With a popularity like that, it could mean the scumbag 'nasty party' being reduced to a tiny 'rump' in parliament.

Perhaps but if they reject May do they will elect Jacob Rees -Mogg rather than Jeremy Corbyn and that's the truth of the matter .
The British public tend to be personality swayed and Jeremy good man as he may be is Doesn't have it.
Having IRA and Hisbollah mates doesn't help either .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 08:56 AM

Hi

If the Tories mess up Brexit, I can see Labour getting in.

That will not be good.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 09:06 AM

I cannot recall any prime minister that has retained their popularity through their premiership with such a fickle population, and ironically Mrs May lost her popularity by being honest and by not seeking to be popular. Funny old world innit ......
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 09:18 AM

What's the saying, A week is a long time in politics.

I like Rees Mogg but this is not the time for a leadership challenge there are rumours in the press though that he is seeking support. I hope the party sees sense and it doesn't happen.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

Vote's in parliament bear no witness to the wishes of the public,unpopular amongst her fellow mp's is her worry.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
What's the saying, A week is a long time in politics.

I like Rees Mogg but this is not the time for a leadership challenge there are rumours in the press though that he is seeking support. I hope the party sees sense and it doesn't happen.
We certainly do not need that idiot in charge!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I cannot recall any prime minister that has retained their popularity through their premiership with such a fickle population, and ironically Mrs May lost her popularity by being honest and by not seeking to be popular. Funny old world innit ......
I couldn't agree more
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 07:47 PM

The sooner that awful woman is out the better, she has the personality of a week old lettuce leaf and is totally spineless.

Get her out and Corbyn/Khan in and then the country can start to progress. I'm with you Uncle Joe, well and truly sick of the "nasty party".

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top