Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2017, 12:11 PM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good just past by morning.
Bit of a mixed bag weather-wise but the washing is on the line and will dry between the drizzle as it's quite warn and there is a nice breeze.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2017, 02:10 PM

Went to the park to get a bit of exercise again and before i went home to start horrible chores, decided to have a coffee in the cafe in the park and sit outside. Found a nice seat in a little shade/sunshine and despite it being a little wet from the rain last night, settled down to sip coffee, listen to the birds and the distant shouts of the children playing in the playground the other side of the park.
Next thing an old guy and his wife sat down next bench over, he sent the wife in to cafe to get their order and as soon as she left the table started a very loud tuneless whistling which carried on until the wife returned and then he loudly started to berate her over various things also in a very loud voice. His wife's voice I could barely hear.
My peaceful coffee was sloshed down quick and I left. As I passed him I was hoping to see a big volume control knob on his back that I could have turned down for the sake of others, either that or smush the large piece of cake he had into his face. 😶
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2017, 03:12 PM

Good afternoon everybody. I'm a bit late logging in today.

I've had a good session at the gym this morning - now sorting my wardrobe out.
All the clothes I haven't worn for a year are out!!

Have a good day all.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2017, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Went to the park to get a bit of exercise again and before i went home to start horrible chores, decided to have a coffee in the cafe in the park and sit outside. Found a nice seat in a little shade/sunshine and despite it being a little wet from the rain last night, settled down to sip coffee, listen to the birds and the distant shouts of the children playing in the playground the other side of the park.
Next thing an old guy and his wife sat down next bench over, he sent the wife in to cafe to get their order and as soon as she left the table started a very loud tuneless whistling which carried on until the wife returned and then he loudly started to berate her over various things also in a very loud voice. His wife's voice I could barely hear.
My peaceful coffee was sloshed down quick and I left. As I passed him I was hoping to see a big volume control knob on his back that I could have turned down for the sake of others, either that or smush the large piece of cake he had into his face. 😶
Ha ha ha....Funny story.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2017, 04:46 PM

Good afternoon everybody !

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top