Join for free
Page 22 of 22 « First < 12 20 21 22
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 07:36 PM

Re: The despicable scumbags!!!

I dunno How looney is looney?

How much money have the Australian government got free? If I was a pure humanitarian and in a philanthropic mood without a care over the economics of it all .. I might suggest , however impractically, that ownership of the land revert to the 7 or 8 tribes who used to own it and they could lease it back to the current owners, with the government reimbursing the now owners (reduced to leaseholders) for any financial loss they suffer.
Looney idea hey.

I seem to remember something not too dissimilar with Hong Kong.
Don't blame me for any daft notions. They just pop into my head whilst dunking ginger nuts.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 08:44 PM

How about hobnobs?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 08:46 PM

Yes .. them too but ginger nuts are less inclined to drop into a soggy mess in the bottom of my cup, cos then I get really messy and have to slurp.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 09:13 PM

How have we got from Scumbags to ginger biscuits , poor old Joey must be tearing his hair out .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2016, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Muddy said ...
"People don't have a divine right to live in any given area just because their forefathers did."

Set within the context of the thread that might just have meant regarding the regional cost of living and benefit caps in the UK? And moving around within one country.
Just a thought.
Of course as any one with an iota of common sense knows.
Unfortunately it appears that my posts turn old Pums into a bit of a drongo.
Loses the thread and jumps about every which way like a kangaroo on the grog.

Page 22 of 22 « First < 12 20 21 22

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top