Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Suehebbs
Athens Greece
Suehebbs is female 

07-11-2017, 05:31 AM

Good morning Tuesday.

Good morning to all !
It's about 6:30 and I've been trying to find how to start this new thread for 20 minutes! Silly me!
It's still quite dark here but there is a rosy tinge in the east. I'm very lucky as I have an unhampered view of the skyline from East to west. The birds are very noisy at the moment and the dogs have returned from their early morning sniffings.
Have a good day, I'm off to work now 🍁🍂🌾
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 06:28 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A very wet day forecast today.

Liverpool Airport run this morning, picking up Zac and Derek and then taking them to two scrapyards in St Helens and Runcorn.

Not the best of days in heavy rain.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 06:54 AM

Good morning everyone, rain forecast here too but not until after lunch hopefully.

Another day on the roof for me, the dormer is built and felted just got the woodwork to alter on the back of the house for a velux window then the tilers can crack on. I'll post some before and after photos when I can find the time for anyone that's interested.

Have a good day folks...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 07:28 AM

Good morning all.

Later this morning I'm going to hospital with Tony for his Alzheimers check up.
I don't think he's deteriorated too badly since the last time but we'll have to wait & see their opinion.

Nothing else much planned. The grandkids are coming for a sleepover tonight so the spare room needs some tidying out..

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 08:01 AM

Morning all.

Yes Barry, would be interesting to see the photos.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 09:08 AM

Good Morning everyone.
Acid test with W10 today - going to see if my graphics/craft discs will work with it. If they don't - you will hear the screams!

Swimmy - do your visitors know you are going to abandon them in scrapyards??
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 09:10 AM

Good morning all.

Nothing planned for today, we have someone down tonight to view our property and that's about it.

I am making a Beef Casserole today, so that's 3hrs. cooking time.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 09:38 AM

Good morning everyone dark and wet here.

I need to pop out and buy some vegetables, I have leeks in the garden to make soup but need celery to give it depth of flavour. I want to make more vegetable spring rolls for the freezer too. Now it is cold salads don't hold the same appeal and it is nice to have a hot meal.

Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone.
Acid test with W10 today - going to see if my graphics/craft discs will work with it. If they don't - you will hear the screams!

Swimmy - do your visitors know you are going to abandon them in scrapyards??
Hi

Scrapyards are how they make their money Silver.

It is their idea.

I will be staying in the car with a book.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 10:18 AM

Good morning all raining but mild here.

Yesterday they were erecting the German Christmas Market stalls in town, the huge Christmas tree was up in the Mall ... the tills will soon be ringing.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top