Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 10:03 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone a frosty start and a cold walk with Chloe first thing .

My son is coming to lunch today, I didn't see him last week I was in quarantine after having the tummy bug.

I might get out in the garden later but doubt I can do much, the dead leaves are all soggy after the heavy rain yesterday.

Enjoy your day .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 10:34 AM

Morning all.
Dry and overcast, but a bit of blue sky coming in the distance. 5 degrees.

Off to yoga this morning, then hair cut this afternoon and maybe meeting some friends this evening.

A workman-free day . . yipeeeeeeeee
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 10:41 AM

Good morning all a heavy frost this morning but the sun is shining and it's still only 1ºC ... brrrr!

Mr Mags has just left to go to Physio where he will have his first session in the gym ... I told him I will have a tube of Deep Heat waiting for him when he comes back

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 12:15 PM

buenas dias all. Blue sky and sunshine. I don't know what the temperature is, but it feels warm and yesterday I needed to use the air con whilst driving. I'm going shopping with a friend later, she's insisting she wants to buy me a birthday present that I want, I keep telling her there is nothing that I want, but she isn't listening, so we will see.

I hope Mr Mags enjoys his physio, Mr Clumsy went 3 times a week for almost 3 months after his knee replacement. He quite enjoyed the machines they attached him too, but wasn't so keen on the "hands on" part on his hourly sessions.

Have a nice day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 12:21 PM

Morning

Well another frosty start to the day, but now the sun is out and it is a lot better outside if a bit cold. But no rain which is a positive.

Enjoy the rest of your day
Suehebbs
Athens Greece
Suehebbs is female 

08-11-2017, 02:34 PM

Good afternoon by now.
Today has been stressful, traffic was horrendous this early morning. Very short staffed and one of my ladies thought she was having a heart attack! All was well though thankfully, over strained herself. My land line has been down since yesterday, it should come on in about an hour. On the bright side, it has finally rained, only for 30 minutes or so but a real deluge, let's hope for some more we need it.
Hope everyone is enjoying the rest of their day, I'm going to relax and do a bit of yoga later on.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 02:50 PM

I'm celebrating, having received that £25 win from ERNIE this morning (already spent on something I'd seen down the market), and then receiving the email from my council, telling me I'd been successful in their Senior Citizen Christmas lunch! (Could have dinner in the evening, but lunchtime I can enjoy the wine.)

My sister has suggested I do the lottery tonight. I'm going back out to the market to get a refund on something - feel it was a tad expensive for what it was - so will get a ticket.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2017, 03:52 PM

Good afternoon everybody.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top