Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 06:30 AM

Re: Dongles

When I wrote the previous post I hadn't activated the SIM I only did this yesterday.

Imagine my surprise to discover that the $19 price included 5Gb of data for a month. This data from Telstra normally costs $30 a month (I did tell you they were expensive) but was part of the package.

For a moment I was worried that it might be a pre paid contract but I double checked and it isn't. Well that's the data for my holiday next week sorted.

With this in mind it might be worth looking out for a similar deal on these dongles perhaps they are trying to just get rid of them. In this case the free data is less than two thirds the price even if I throw away the dongle when the data expires next month.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
London
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 07:13 PM

I can tether my new Samsung to my iPad, so if I wanted to have a bigger screen when away, I can do so. Can’t bear trying to access forums on the phone, though it’s ok for FB and emails.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 08:23 PM

Quite funny but I saw this thread and thought it was Mups's tribute to Longdogs!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top