Join for free
Page 33 of 35 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 >
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 01:50 AM

Re: Hair!!!

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi Bratti and everyone.

Just thought that I'd add some photos of me at different stages of my life & hair colours... HAHAHA

And, now I must bid y'all adieu because the Y&R is going to be on in a few minutes...

#1 Me at age 27 with my son.

#2 Me at age 41 ready for a Hallowe'en Party.

#3 Me at age 67 with my granddaughter.

#4 Me at age 76 this past Christmas.
Hey Filly. Look at you. Those are some great pictures. I like the one with your granddaughter the best. You have an uncanny resemblance to my childhood best friends mom. It’s comforting.

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
You Guys Great to see you all posting again, I've missed your chat.
There you are !
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 02:43 AM

Hi to everyone from ME BLUE xxxxxxxxx
I can't see very well, only a small bit out of one eye. so I can't comment like I would love to, but just a short note to say to everyone "I love you all"......I am so excited to see Bratti back.....

I want to comment on each of your posts and I will as soon as possible. I am seeing surgeons for the next two days, to see what they can do for me. I have been very ill and allergic to the drops that they used to do my cataract surgery. I have been to hell and back, and I wanted to just die.

I am taking severe panic attacks where I can't even breath....everything was so terrible.

But I am not in hospital anymore and getting better......My hair is still growing and I still have plans just like I have been talking about. I will have blue and silver hair if it is the last thing I ever do, hahahaha.....

If anyone believes in prayer, please pray for me.
Hugs for everyone
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hi to everyone from ME BLUE xxxxxxxxx
I can't see very well, only a small bit out of one eye. so I can't comment like I would love to, but just a short note to say to everyone "I love you all"......I am so excited to see Bratti back.....

I want to comment on each of your posts and I will as soon as possible. I am seeing surgeons for the next two days, to see what they can do for me. I have been very ill and allergic to the drops that they used to do my cataract surgery. I have been to hell and back, and I wanted to just die.

I am taking severe panic attacks where I can't even breath....everything was so terrible.

But I am not in hospital anymore and getting better......My hair is still growing and I still have plans just like I have been talking about. I will have blue and silver hair if it is the last thing I ever do, hahahaha.....

If anyone believes in prayer, please pray for me.
Hugs for everyone
Oh my goodness Blue I did not know you were in the hospital. I’m so sorry. Ok now I’ve GOT TO KNOW what happened. I read the part about being allergic to the eye drops. That must have been bad. Ouch! You poor soul.

I believe in prayers and will pray for you.
You’ll feel it to.

Speaking of panic attacks. I’ve been getting my fair share of them also lately. We have a lot in common.

You will look great with coloured hair Blue and how appropriate. Blue for blue. Buy some silver too. It really adds nice dimension to the colour.

I’m looking forward to meeting you somewhere this summer. We will have so much fun.

My girlfriend got permanent bubble gum pink in her hair.

Later!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

17-04-2018, 12:54 PM

Hey Blue girl,
There’s a thread asking for thoughts and prayers for you.
You will have to log in as it got moved to the ‘self moderated’ section. Members here are wishing you well. I do hope you are feeling better soon my feisty friend.

Namaste!
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Hey Blue girl,
There’s a thread asking for thoughts and prayers for you.
You will have to log in as it got moved to the ‘self moderated’ section. Members here are wishing you well. I do hope you are feeling better soon my feisty friend.

Namaste!
Thank you Bratti for making the thread for Blue. It's heartwarming to see how many forum members wish her well.

Get better soon Blue x
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 02:10 PM

"Hey Filly. Look at you. Those are some great pictures. I like the one with your granddaughter the best. You have an uncanny resemblance to my childhood best friends mom. It’s comforting."

Hi ya Bratti...the picture with my granddaughter was taken the very first time that Blue came for a visit... Actually, I think I was a tad younger in that photo, perhaps 65...

I guess we all look like someone, Bratti... ...I am pleased that "it's comforting."

Filly...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

17-04-2018, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
"Hey Filly. Look at you. Those are some great pictures. I like the one with your granddaughter the best. You have an uncanny resemblance to my childhood best friends mom. It’s comforting."

Hi ya Bratti...the picture with my granddaughter was taken the very first time that Blue came for a visit... Actually, I think I was a tad younger in that photo, perhaps 65...

I guess we all look like someone, Bratti... ...I am pleased that "it's comforting."

Filly...
Yep! She was like a second mom to me. Put hats and mitts on me often. It’s comforting!

Where did you and blue meet? How did you meet?
What did her HAIR look like ?
Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Yep! She was like a second mom to me. Put hats and mitts on me often. It’s comforting!

Where did you and blue meet? How did you meet?
What did her HAIR look like ?
Hi Bratti...Blue and I met many, many years ago on a Canadian forum...that has long since become defunct. I cannot name that forum as it is against the rules of this one.

We hit it off immediately and have remained steadfast friends ever since...

The very first time that Blue and I met in person...she had reddish hair and it was short...

So, today I am noticing just how long my hair has managed to grow over the last year...and I have it in a ponytail at the moment...

Take care everyone...
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 05:43 PM

How is Blue now, do you know Filly? Please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Beautiful Filly

18-04-2018, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
How is Blue now, do you know Filly? Please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Hi Leia...yesterday and today have been busy days for Blue, with doctor Appts. But, I am hoping to hear from her later this evening...

I shall certainly pass on your best wishes to Blue, for a speedy recovery...

Page 33 of 35 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top