Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 06:12 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone!

Overcast and sticky here - and due to be so all day.

Going out to lunch - my friend's hubby is 82 today - so we are celebrating.

After that - who knows.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 06:18 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Morning Tabbles, enjoy the birthday lunch...

Good morning everyone, overcast here at the moment but pleasant enough and with a dry forecast looks like being a fine day..

I have finally finished re-laying all 92 of my patio paving slabs thank goodness and I just need to point the joints up now, so I may be gone for quite some time....

Enjoy your day folks.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 06:55 AM

Morning all.

It's cold here grey sky.

No work for me today as i.m just about to set off to Leeds Hospital as my niece who is having a procedure done today.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 07:14 AM

Good morning everybody.
I'm off to the doctors this morning to see if she can sort me some better pain control out for the bursitis in my thigh and hopefully send me for further investigations.

The rest of the day's my own. The physio told me to walk/swim as often as I can so I expect I'll be doing one or the other later.

Have a good day all.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 07:33 AM

morning all. 82 ? what a age. have a nice time.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 07:50 AM

Good morning all.

You all sound quite busy today and good luck at the GP Carol.

I've got a day of rest doing absolutely nothing.

Its dry, dull and humid here.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 08:37 AM

Good morning all the sun has returned, it’s a beautiful day!

Mr Mags has an appointment for further blood tests and an ECG this morning, then the rest of the day is ours.

Enjoy your day everyone 🌞
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 08:41 AM

Hello all... looks a bit dull out

Off to look for a birthday present for my sister, she is so difficult to buy for and I haven't the slightest idea but I will enjoy looking

Hope everyone has a good day whatever you are doing
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 09:41 AM

Good morning all.
Oh my goodness Wednesday already. One of my expensive sheets has ripped. I already patched it once. They are the 1000 thread Sheridan ones that are supposed to last a lifetime. Does this mean my time is just about up. I've only had them about 3yrs but the shop where I bought them has now closed down. It was a small family business not part of a large chain so there is nowhere to complain to. In any case I can't find the receipt.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 09:46 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful sunny start.

I am finally going to the dentist this morning to have a broken filling repaired. My dentist has been off work with a bad back for weeks and I have had 2 previous appointments cancelled so it will be good to finally get the filling sorted.

Enjoy your day .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top