Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 04:44 AM

Re: James O Brien

"0 minutes of boring fun.

Shows what a bit of shit OBrein is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Rq7avG234
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 05:20 AM

It certainly does .
Self righteous hypocritical prat .
He didn't go to a school where most of the children didn't speak English ( Ampleforth a top public school ) and I bet his kids don't either .
Yolande
London, UK
Yolande is female  Yolande has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It certainly does .
Self righteous hypocritical prat .
He didn't go to a school where most of the children didn't speak English ( Ampleforth a top public school ) and I bet his kids don't either .
James O'B's girls go to a local authority, RC, primary school in the borough of Hounslow. I can assure you it is very culturally mixed.
(How much were you betting?)
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Yolande ->
James O'B's girls go to a local authority, RC, primary school in the borough of Hounslow. I can assure you it is very culturally mixed.
Well done, bluff called!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Yolande ->

And you know the school do you ?
What's it's called ?
Enlighten us .
If it's an RC school it will have high entrance standards they all do .
Speaking English is most certainly a requirement .
Yolande
London, UK
Yolande is female  Yolande has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 11:54 AM

Yes I do know the school. They have a fair proportion of EAL/ESL pupils, who do get additional help as in all schools.
Yes it has always had high standards.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 12:30 PM

JO'B can be annoying but I finds him very listenable to because he really gets up the noses of the hard-of-thinking right and, with ease, shows them, to be the ridiculous idiots they truly are. He is criticised with talking over people and cutting them off but he only does that to the buffoons who think tired clichés and Right wing slogans and buzz words somehow make a cogent, intelligent argument. He usually gives them the chance to try again but they never succeed because they can't, such is the paucity of intelligence on the Right.
It is amusing how he is always characterised by the Right as being very Left wing which, if anyone is prepared to listen over a period of time, he clearly isn't.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
JO'B can be annoying but I finds him very listenable to because he really gets up the noses of the hard-of-thinking right and, with ease, shows them, to be the ridiculous idiots they truly are. He is criticised with talking over people and cutting them off but he only does that to the buffoons who think tired clichés and Right wing slogans and buzz words somehow make a cogent, intelligent argument. He usually gives them the chance to try again but they never succeed because they can't, such is the paucity of intelligence on the Right.
It is amusing how he is always characterised by the Right as being very Left wing which, if anyone is prepared to listen over a period of time, he clearly isn't.
I haven't hear him for years now but does he ever interview any left wing nut jobs?
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I haven't hear him for years now but does he ever interview any left wing nut jobs?
As he tends to get his agenda from the day's news and that news is rarely concerned with Left wing nutjobs, I don't think so. Not that I've heard, anyway.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
As he tends to get his agenda from the day's news and that news is rarely concerned with Left wing nutjobs, I don't think so. Not that I've heard, anyway.
Ok. Thanks.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top