Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 06:03 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone.

Am I bright eyed and bushy tailed after yesterday's safari to darkest Doncaster - don't be silly! Never been so exhausted in my life.

Today will even hotter - so they say - I will be sleeping peacefully in a bath full of ice-cubes! Seriously though - this weather just makes me feel ill, washed out, grumpy and definitely not nice to know - you have been warned.

For the rest of you - just ignore me - and enjoy your day whatever you are doing!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 06:33 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Morning all

I.ve been awake since 3.45am and I.ve been feeling annoyed because I couldn't get back to sleep and now it's time to get up I feel really sleepy!! I had a nightmare and I think I was afraid i.d go back into the horrible dream

Anyway, got a full day planned today. My friend and I are going to Matalan this morning, they have a huge sale on. This afternoon i.m going to visit another friend who has a brain illness similar to MS, she's only in her 40s and it's awful for her how the illness is taking hold. Hopefully I can cheer her up as she's feeling very low right now which is understandable.

After visiting my friend i.ll be doing my daily dad visit for us to bring the world to rights as we always do lol.

I.m hoping to find time to go to the gym for a gym session and swim before it closes at 8pm.

Enjoy your day all.

Tabs enjoy your ice cube bath lol
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 06:38 AM

Good Morning ST and everyone else who comes along after

ST, I’m also exhausted and yet can’t sleep so I know how you feel. I’m ready to bite heads off and unfortunately it’s mr missy who’s getting it in the neck

To add to my woes we have no electricity and I’ve had NIE on the phone twice now getting me to check this that and the other before they would log it with the engineers. Standing outside in a dressing gown in the peeing rain trying to get the meter box open isn’t the best start of the day

Things can only get better

Yes it’s tipping it down , first rain in a month More then needed as the ground is so dry it’s cracking and swing as we are on peat, it’s some achievement

Not much planned other then need to head out and get the groceries as worked all week and haven’t had time and the freezer is looking rather empty

Just hope the electric comes back soon as I need a shower, I want to get some washes on and a cuppa and a piece of toast wouldn’t go amiss either

Have a good day whatever your plans are x
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 07:43 AM

Good morning everybody.

Pub lunch & afternoon stroll planned if I have the energy. After my recent bout of sickness I won't be eating much.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 07:45 AM

Good morning everyone

Another sunny day here in the tropics otherwise known as Yorkshire

Have pals coming around later today they just got back from Portugal and they brought back wine from Cliff Richards vineyard...very posh it might be rubbish but we will have fun testing it to see...I'm providing the cheese and crackers to acompany it.....Will report back tomorrow if it's any cop

Have a great day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 07:48 AM

Good morning all.

Hot already out here.

Nothing planned for today, just lazing around doing nothing, didn't get up til 7am this morning, that is late for me.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 09:05 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny day and I have already been to the tip 5 miles away with garden waste.
I am now eating a late breakfast of porridge and trying not to get any on the laptop.

Just picked what there is of my poor crop of runner beans to have for lunch with the last of the early potatoes and some parsley/chives from the garden made into a potato salad with a tomato and basil salad too. I feel a lot less sluggish on my mainly vegetarian diet

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 09:40 AM

Good morning all sunny and warm here...

Washing has been out on the line and is dry already so will be able to iron and put it away shortly.

Lots of flower dead-heading to do later.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️🌼
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 11:49 AM

Good Morning everyone
It is another scorcher here.
I just love it.
Have a lovely day all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 11:57 AM

Morning gang, decided to stay in today as its hot and my shoulder is giving me gip from the fall tother day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top