Join for free
Page 14 of 20 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 03:09 AM

Re: Floydy in the Hot Seat.

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
What would you do in a week if you were told you only had a week to live?
Spend as much time with my grandkids as possible. Spoil them rotten.
Of course I'd make sure everything was in place to keep my wife from any hassle of sorting out funeral arrangements first.
Hang on WB... this is really sombre stuff. Think I'll stop thinking about it tbh!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 03:59 AM

Just thinking how many ideas for a thread you could get from these questions. One springs to mind...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 06:47 AM

Do you enjoy gardening Floydy?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Hi Jazzi, thank you for your question
I do like plenty of time to relax and sit in the sun with some beers at a bar or on the balcony, it is rather like sweating out all the work I've had to do the previous year - my reward if you like.
But I get restless lounging around by the pool all day too. Mrs. Floydy enjoys it but I sometimes decide to go exploring up a mountain road or somewhere. Love all that.

My ideal holiday though would probably be to drive along the Pacific Coast Highway in the USA. Or Route 66.
I always said if I won millions on the lottery I would hire a driver and a big Winnebago and a few of us would spend a year touring America; a week in each state.
That would be a dream
The Winnebago dream is right up my street! My dream is a lottery win for a UK based camper van.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 08:58 AM

Hi again Floydy

You are taking your wife for a perfect night out....where would you go and what would you do
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 10:05 AM

Good morning Floydy, really impressed with your replies....
My question is:- Do you like living in Hull? And if you could choose an ideal place to live, where would it be?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 11:18 AM

Hi Floydy, I'm late to your thread, busy weekend, but I have read it & am also impressed by your replies. Very detailed & friendly to all.
My question...Do you go to live concerts/theatre & if so who or what have you seen live.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 01:49 PM

You have been great in the Hot Seat Floyd, I think you are nearing the end...but I will ask you another questionn....

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

16-07-2018, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Do you enjoy gardening Floydy?
Hi Carol.
I'm not the gardening type whatsoever I'm afraid. I wouldn't know where to begin with plants or such like.
What I did do about 15 years ago though was landscape our garden to make it low maintenance. I remove all of the grass, put down lots of chippings, build a patio from scratch and inserted four stone circles. I took some photos at the time and here's a couple. It was just completed here, but we have more plants now (although they look a bit withered at the moment because of the weather, so no recent photo sadly yet).

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

16-07-2018, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Hi again Floydy

You are taking your wife for a perfect night out....where would you go and what would you do
Funny this should come up now as we're about to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks time.
The trouble is my wife isn't particularly adventurous and she basically just wants to go for a pub meal, no frills. I thought about simply booking somewhere, but she wouldn't be happy and say she didn't like the food.
So we'll have a nice night out at a local pub with some wine and I'll spoil here with a big bunch of flowers and chocolates on the day itself.

If it was me, we would probably go to the theatre first...in fact, I'll ask her if she wants to do that right now and let you know!)

Page 14 of 20 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top