Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 05:31 PM

Re: MPs to vote on early Summer Holiday.

Nobody arguing otherwise SF..I just want Somebody/ANYBODY to take control and sort this mess one way or the other as I'm sick to death of seeing/hearing that Womans voice..When I saw Her holding hands with Trump,I just wanted to
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Nobody arguing otherwise SF..I just want Somebody/ANYBODY to take control and sort this mess one way or the other as I'm sick to death of seeing/hearing that Womans voice..When I saw Her holding hands with Trump,I just wanted to
Hi

She was my Boss for a while.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 05:42 PM

Seems the evil witch probably won't get her way with an early summer vacation - too many scumbag 'nasty party' members are opposing it!!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Seems the evil witch probably won't get her way with an early summer vacation - too many scumbag 'nasty party' members are opposing it!!!
Good! They should get things sorted out, accept a hard Brexit and get us out of the EU once and for all.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Good! They should get things sorted out, accept a hard Brexit and get us out of the EU once and for all.
Hear hear. It is, after all, what the majority voted for.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top