Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 02:02 PM

Re: Lazy thread openings

Silly me. I opened this topic because I thought it was about the quality of garments with cheaper thread around buttonholes. I was looking for brand names to stay away from....
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Silly me. I opened this topic because I thought it was about the quality of garments with cheaper thread around buttonholes. I was looking for brand names to stay away from....
Ah but that is the point. It could have been and if you had not opened it you could have missed life altering, earth shattering advice.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
If you don't like it don't comment on it.
Oh I see, so I can only post about things that I like? Is that what you do? What a boring life you must lead...
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Ah but that is the point. It could have been and if you had not opened it you could have missed life altering, earth shattering advice.
I also would have missed this chance to have a quick smile this morning! Thanks!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
I also would have missed this chance to have a quick smile this morning! Thanks!
Some things you just have to smile at don't you
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 02:48 PM

Sometimes I click on a link someone has posted with no clue as to what it's about because I'm curious.
Sometimes I think that I wish they'd said what it was about to save me reading a load of rubbish.
Sometimes I think I'm glad I saw it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Not at all FM,We need more thread starters as the usual gang get a bit boring after a while...,well done and keep it up
May, Me being one of the ‘usual gang’ of thread starters, reading your comment really hit home.

You will be pleased to know, l won’t bother in future as l would hate to bore the pants off everyone!

Ermmm, did l tell you l was in London at the weekend? Well, l was going to start a thread about the beautiful Red Kites, l saw from the train. I can’t now, as l’m boring!! Boo Hoo!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 04:14 PM

Barry, l am not keen on threads with a link and no explanation or the personal view of the thread starter.

I am also worried about opening links, so an added explanation is good.

I think Omah is the only poster l know, who posts what the link states without you having to open it.
solo
UK

18-07-2018, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
May, Me being one of the ‘usual gang’ of thread starters, your comment really hit home.

You will be pleased to know, l won’t bother in future as l would hate to bore the pants off everyone!

Ermmm, did l tell you l was in London at the weekend? Well, l was going to start a thread about the beautiful Red Kites, l saw from the train. I can’t now, as l’m boring!! Boo Hoo!
Don't be such a daft haporth Art....just make sure your topic heading reads Interesting Red Kites I saw on the train whilst going to London. That should do it
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

18-07-2018, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Don't be such a daft haporth Art....just make sure your topic heading reads Interesting Red Kites I saw on the train whilst going to London. That should do it
solo
Seeing that, they would all Log out!!

PS. I hope the Red Kites weren’t sitting in First Class!!

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top