Join for free
Page 122 of 259 « First < 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 11:22 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Daft question I know, but I keep missing episodes - who is the bespeckled fella hanging round Michelle? He tipped the cops off tonight about the drugs.
Will is an ex boyfriend of Michelle's from years ago. They met up again when Michelle was asked to plan the wedding of Will and Saskia while Saskia was away on business. They had a brief fling before Michelle decided it was Steve that she really wanted. He is Maria's boyfriend as well.

Confusing isn't it!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Will is an ex boyfriend of Michelle's from years ago. They met up again when Michelle was asked to plan the wedding of Will and Saskia while Saskia was away on business. They had a brief fling before Michelle decided it was Steve that she really wanted. He is Maria's boyfriend as well.

Confusing isn't it!

Aha, thanks Mags.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 11:33 PM

Confusing isn't it!
Ah yes, thanks. Will and Michelle.

(Who is Saskia?)

This is getting far too complicated. Not like the 1960s Coronation Street. That was much easier to follow.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Ah yes, thanks. Will and Michelle.

(Who is Saskia?)
Will was supposed to be marrying Saskia but it was called off.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 11:38 PM

Will was supposed to be marrying Saskia but it was called off.
Thank you. Apart from that, I assume she was a nonentity!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

08-09-2017, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Thank you. Apart from that, I assume she was a nonentity!
Yes you could say that
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 11:00 AM

I'm sorry for not contributing to this thread lately but I never miss an episode of Coronation Street and haven't done since it first started all those years ago. I was ten years old in 1960 and like JB found an uncanny interest in the programme. I believe Len Fairclough was written out due to some unfortunate event in a swimming pool, I don't recall if he was prosecuted or not....

After going away on holiday for a fortnight I had about six hours of catching up to do so I couldn't even read your comments else it would have given the game away. I've caught up now and am surprised how well Andy looks after being held prisoner in Phelan's cellar. How does he wash or clean his teeth - I noticed how white they were the other night - and I dread to think how he goes to the toilet.........He must stink to high heaven.

How is Phelan going to get out of this one?....If he lets Andy go like he has inferred, where will Andy go? No money, nowhere to live, no job, no identity, if he returns to the street what will be his explanation for the last few months? Why hasn't he been missed? I find it hard to believe that you can disappear off the face of the earth for a few months and nobody wants to know where you've gone.....even the taxman!

But this is Coronation Street in the 21'st century and crime goes unpunished and bad guys get away with it......Or do they?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 11:04 AM

He plans on taking him to France, doesn't he? He cleaned it up, took photos (which his daughter noticed when he dropped them), and says his mate will take a week to make a false passport. The plan is to take him in his van, which crashes next week, leaving Phelan unconscious. Andy tries to escape.

Is he successful? Dunno...but hope so.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

09-09-2017, 07:25 PM

Yes, that's in the TV magazine. Phelan was going to bump him off, but seems to have changed his mind. Perhaps he was going to do the dirty deed in France.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

09-09-2017, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'm sorry for not contributing to this thread lately but I never miss an episode of Coronation Street and haven't done since it first started all those years ago. I was ten years old in 1960 and like JB found an uncanny interest in the programme.
Two years older than me. We're both not that old then!

Off topic, but around that time I remember my mum not allowing me to watch the Quatermass Experiment as she thought I'd be frightened.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
But this is Coronation Street in the 21'st century and crime goes unpunished and bad guys get away with it......Or do they?
I'd say that's pretty realistic these days!

Page 122 of 259 « First < 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top