Join for free
Page 24 of 35 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 12:32 PM

Re: Hair!!!

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Oh sure. Go ahead.
With a name like sweetie pie
and mine Bratti
Who do you think they will believe

Me. I’m the baddest
Your username is Bratti not Ratty

Sorry, I don't colour my hair so useless for this thread.
But, I was away the other weekend, there was a large group of us. One of the girls in her 20s was wearing a wig I was told.
It looked natural to me. I was told to say nothing as she had lost so much of hair from having extensions!
I so wanted to ask her what kind, but I was respectful.
I guess they were the clip in ones, because if they were professional, surely she would have a case of negligence.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 12:43 PM

You have lovely hair Bratti.
Mine is short & I refuse to go grey so I have it coloured & cut & styled every 6 weeks.
When I was 16 I decided my mousy hair would look better blonde, so I got one of those blonde kits from that time & used it, but I used too much & my hair went a brassy green colour, my mother was horrified & sent me to her hair dresser, but she couldn't do anything except cut it short, it was half way down my back. I looked like Leslie Caron after though not as pretty, but it did make it grow out faster.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	leslie-caron-ca-1955-everett.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	5590  
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 01:09 PM

Tiff!!!! What a beauty you are.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I wish!
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA
Bobby Àmericano is male  Bobby Àmericano has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 02:51 PM

Boy, I'll say!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 05:17 PM

Bratti, wow, what beautiful hair you have, you lucky lady.
Don't ever cut it to conform to what others think it should look like at a certain age. If you love your hair long, grow it as long as you want. You obvously take really good care of your crowning glory as it's beautiful.

Me? I have what HWMO calls the "mandatory suits your age helmet cut". It's only collar length. unfortunately, with there being so many females in this family with fabulous hairstyles, if I didn't take the time to have it done, they would think I was ill.

I usually go every six weeks and have highlights and lowlights put in, I would imagine that at my age, although I've never let my true colour come through for years, my hair would probably be salt and pepper and grey colour with more pepper at the bottom, so I need to have it done. It's very subtle though, and lightened so there are two shades of again, a very subtle blonde. I like it anyway and that's what counts.
I would love to go silver but I think it would age me even more than I am.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

02-04-2018, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Bobby Àmericano ->
Boy, I'll say!
I wish again, tiz not me, just to show how short my hair was cut at the time.
It had grown by the time this pic was taken, a couple of years later, Brother next to me, Mum, Dad & Gran behind.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2009-12-15-2048-21.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	5593  
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

02-04-2018, 07:16 PM

Tiff what a lovely pic.
I stand by what I say - You are a beauty
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA
Bobby Àmericano is male  Bobby Àmericano has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2018, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I wish again, tiz not me, just to show how short my hair was cut at the time.
It had grown by the time this pic was taken, a couple of years later, Brother next to me, Mum, Dad & Gran behind.
Oh, such a pretty photo of you and a handsome family
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA

02-04-2018, 08:03 PM

Tiff what a lovely pic.
I stand by what I say - You are a beauty
What she said! Lol. And a great sense of humour, too!

Page 24 of 35 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top