Join for free
Page 32 of 35 « First < 22 30 31 32 33 34 > Last »
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 06:27 PM

Re: Hair!!!

Ah, you look lovely WB, between the 2nd and 3rd photo you can definitely see its you.

I think I have really changed a lot when I look at my photos.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 06:33 PM

Thank you Susie for the lovely compliment. I think you are a bit shy and tend not really see how attractive you are, but others can see it in you.....

And by the looks of things you also beautiful and friendly on the inside....

When I get more time and can see properly, I am going to have fun looking through all your photos in your profile. I think the area you live is in there also, I just skimmed through it, but what I saw was so nice to see.

Blue X
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:11 AM

Hi Blue, I am a very friendly person, I like talking to people, I talk to everyone on the buses and trains, my Husband says I shouldn't talk to everyone, but that's me. I also love Dogs, if I see a sweet dog I automatically go up to the Owner and ask if I can stroke him/her.

For me to get annoyed, someone really has to upset me, i'm quite a patient person.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi Bratti...I love the rose gold and think it'll be nice for a brief time... It looks very subtle in the picture and that's a good thing. Oh Bratti...I agree, just some strands at least for the first time. I would never do my whole head...nor would I use permanent hair dye.

I thought that picture was gorgeous...but, alas, 'tis not moi...
Hey Filly. The rose gold definitely is a lovely colour and with the odd strands done here and there, will look amazing. I can’t wait until you two try it. Hug for you too
Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hi all you beautiful peeps. I just got out of the hospital (not the cataract, another issue), so I have NO hair dye yet. I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something...can't be, I am not superstitious....

Have a wonderful week-end, I hear it is going to be trecherous here, wind, rain, ice pellets, snow.....power outages. As if we haven't been beaten up enough this winter.....it ain't over til the fat lady sings I guess.

Speaking of weather, I wonder what would happen, if we did the dye (the wash out spray) and went out for a nice summer day with a lovely white dress on, and boom, a quick rain....would that hair spray turn your white dress into a Jamaican print?
Yes the weather is brutal. Over 500 accidents in the southern region. I hope you ladies are staying dry and warm. Here’s to hoping your eyes heal well.
Originally Posted by cbrown372 ->
The SAD threads are further down the board

Deylon....are plaits what we call Braids? Or are they Ringlets?
I had one of those teachers also and I never forgot how mean she was to me.
Yes plaits are what we call braids here in Canada.

Originally Posted by Leia ->
Made me laugh too Filly. The residents keep escaping

I don't know what has happened but I miss you Bratti, if you ever decide to come back....I will be waiting for you with open arms......
I’m here. I feel the same way you do without going into an explanation of what ‘that’ IS!
Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->

Me aged 21

Me aged 22

Me now.
You look really lovely Sue. More people are posting pictures. How cool. Thank you.

Age 25

Age 54

Age 75

Wow Blue. You used to have really long hair. Your photos are gorgeous. I can relate to not knowing what to do about your hair while growing in your greys. That’s basically what this thread is all about. That transitional phase. It’s a difficult one.
Today I watched ‘The Social’ and it had a segment on colouring hair. It was very good. It showed light pink on blonde hair and blue and silver on black hair. It suggested spraying the Silver first on the ends so that the blue shows up better. It looks great but then again that Matthew guy sure knows his stuff.
I truly hope I get to meet you ladies some time this summer. We have sooooo much to chat about that I think it would be lots of fun.
We will laugh & laugh.
Later ladies.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:45 PM

I am a very friendly person, I like talking to people, I talk to everyone on the buses and trains, my Husband says I shouldn't talk to everyone, but that's me. I also love Dogs, if I see a sweet dog I automatically go up to the Owner and ask if I can stroke him/her.

Me too. Gets me in trouble at times though. Hubby is always warning me tooPeople sometimes take it the wrong way

Hug for you too
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:47 PM

Just wanted to say hi to you Bratti
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

16-04-2018, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
Just wanted to say hi to you Bratti
Hey you. Hugs
Shucks!
I really miss you ladies.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

16-04-2018, 07:51 PM

Hey Roxy. We miss you too. LOVE your hair dear.

Hugs for everyone

WE DESERVE IT!!!!
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 09:15 PM

Hi Bratti and everyone.

Just thought that I'd add some photos of me at different stages of my life & hair colours... HAHAHA

And, now I must bid y'all adieu because the Y&R is going to be on in a few minutes...

#1 Me at age 27 with my son.

#2 Me at age 41 ready for a Hallowe'en Party.

#3 Me at age 67 with my granddaughter.

#4 Me at age 76 this past Christmas.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	5741   Click image for larger version

Name:	10388586_10152375604897617_7891998371308147641_n.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	5742   Click image for larger version

Name:	GetAttachmentC-1.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	5743   Click image for larger version

Name:	26058121_10155048066127611_1633902340_n.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	5744  
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 09:42 PM

You Guys Great to see you all posting again, I've missed your chat.

Page 32 of 35 « First < 22 30 31 32 33 34 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top