Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 08:19 PM

Re: Syria

We are discussing Syria.... not Israel. Israel are not worthy of discussion.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 08:22 PM

PD You brought in Israel not I ,because you just can't resist penning a bit of Israel Hatred .

It drips off your posts like some corrosive acid .

Are you going to give us the sources of your comments ?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
We are discussing Syria.... not Israel. Israel are not worthy of discussion.
Israel will do what they want, as per usual, in their customary aggressive manner ... and no Israeli sycophant galloping forlornly across the skies of Jerusalem in their Godly chariot can convince us otherwise.

You're right though, it's pretty well attested and documented by the news agencies, including reputable sources such as Reuters that Israel are currently bombing Syria.

In fact have been bombing for months but are stepping up the intensity of it .... to fight their foe the Iranians... to curtail them.
Assad is almost inconsequential. The Israeli's don't actually give a stuff about Syria or Syrian people.
Syria just provides the battleground though it is tantamount to invading another sovereign territory which seems to have been largely overlooked ... by the perpetrators, the Israelis.

In March this year the Israeli's admitted they'd bombed Syria as early as 2007, and targeted an 'alleged' nuclear reactor site. This, apparently admitted this year ... 'to deliver a warning to Iran'.
And one assumes to Assad back in 2007.

Iran, arch foe, are now in the Israeli gun sights, albeit the war is not in Israel nor Iran.
So much so that back in May an Israeli Security Cabinet Minister warned that they would assassinate Assad if he allowed Iranians to stay in Syria.
This, it has to be said, seems fantastically hypocritical that the Israelis should feel empowered enough to dictate to another countries Head of State who it's allies should be ... and bomb it's territory and threaten to kill it's leader.

And so it comes as no surprise that no one can resolve the mess in the troubled ME.

Syria seems fated to suffer more strife even if it's own Civil War should be drawing to a conclusion.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 08:46 AM

My sombra y yo

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 11:01 AM

Hi

Muddy, Israel has no right whatsoever to interfere with the rights of a neighbouring state.

Assad was never a threat to them.

I have no issue with Israel targeting Terrorists, to target a Nation State is just plain wrong.

I have a lot of sympathy for Israel, I have none for Nethanyahu.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 11:11 AM

the Israelis ; the shiites ; the sunnis are now all sworn enemies - it was of course predicted thousands of years ago - but who believes history anymore - this madness in ME will carry on for ever more and the west needs to work out a way of removing itself - it is not their war - the arabs cannot live in peace with each other and they all hate the Jews - is there now anything comparable in the west to all this - between wales; england; scotland and ireland [well we do have some recent skirmishes] do catholics attempt to destroy protestants ? no we've learnt to disagree but respect - that's what's missing in the ME - there is no respect - just intense hate! almost satanic?? just saying ??
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
the Israelis ; the shiites ; the sunnis are now all sworn enemies - it was of course predicted thousands of years ago - but who believes history anymore - this madness in ME will carry on for ever more and the west needs to work out a way of removing itself - it is not their war - the arabs cannot live in peace with each other and they all hate the Jews - is there now anything comparable in the west to all this - between wales; england; scotland and ireland [well we do have some recent skirmishes] do catholics attempt to destroy protestants ? no we've learnt to disagree but respect - that's what's missing in the ME - there is no respect - just intense hate! almost satanic?? just saying ??
I tend to agree. I can't see the day when the ME can live in peace with each other. They just cannot help themselves. The west should just pull out both politically and militarily and leave them to it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I tend to agree. I can't see the day when the ME can live in peace with each other. They just cannot help themselves. The west should just pull out both politically and militarily and leave them to it.
Hi

Absolutely spot on.

Nothing more to be said really. why should we send our youngest and finest to be killed there?

There is only one reason why, and that is to kill ISIS who want to come back here.

Anything else is just plain wrong.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-07-2018, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Muddy, Israel has no right whatsoever to interfere with the rights of a neighbouring state.

Assad was never a threat to them.

I have no issue with Israel targeting Terrorists, to target a Nation State is just plain wrong.

I have a lot of sympathy for Israel, I have none for Nethanyahu.
Israel has every right to defend itself from its enemies .
It is not attacking a sovereign state on the contrary Israel has shown great compassion towards the people of Syria
Syria has allowed Irans Hezbollah a terrorist entity a stronghold in its country .
It's intent which it states clearly is to eradicate Israel.
Israel is a sovereign state too minding its own business .
If foreign forces take up residence in Syria with intent to hurt Israel it will be dealt with ,
The Iranians must forget their aggressive policies get out of Syria and go home otherwise Israel will destroy them .
The climate has changed against Israel the ME would prefer to ally with Israel than with the lunatics who are in charge in Iran
Netanyahu is not a leader to be trifled with .
He is a leader that puts his citizens first AS SHOULD EVERY LEADER.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-07-2018, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Nothing more to be said really. why should we send our youngest and finest to be killed there?
We ,the UK , AFAIK have no troops on the ground in Syria .

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top