Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 06:23 PM

Re: Syria

It's like a bloody wasp !!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 06:31 PM

Facts PD
Facts to support your 'great plan theory .'
That is what I and no doubt any other interested members would like to see.
Otherwise it is just more fake news .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 07:06 PM

* yawn* .... this is getting tedious. It's not a court of law. No one is in the dock. It's an exchange of views not tying some poor sod to the ducking stool to gain some kind of personal, brownie points complete with a double jointed self-congratulatory pat on the back.

I don't know why I keep trying to have a decent exchange of views on here.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
It's like a bloody wasp !!
I just had one to deal with. I was going to swat it but instead wafted it outside.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
the Israelis ; the shiites ; the sunnis are now all sworn enemies - it was of course predicted thousands of years ago - but who believes history anymore -
No body who has any sense .
Your post is rather misleading
The Israelis are not sworn enemies of the sunnis or shites .
These are factions of the Islamic faith.
The Israelis are defensive of their country and its citizens .

this madness in ME will carry on for ever more and the west needs to work out a way of removing itself - it is not their war - the arabs cannot live in peace with each other and they all hate the Jews
They hate the Iranians more and are afraid of them .
The Arabs know that the Isrealis are at least rational they have no such faith in the Iranians .
Who BTW are Persians not Arabs .

that's what's missing in the ME - there is no respect - just intense hate! almost satanic?? just saying ??
Less satanic as man made .
Yet things are changing some Arab countries prefer to be allied to Israel a modern democracy rather than the reactionary theocracies of Iran and its allies .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

08-07-2018, 11:34 PM

A more realistic, practical and logical review of the current Saudi /Israeli alliance... is that's its just a transitory 'friendship' for mutual gain.

Saudi head-choppers (sunni, Wahabbism) allied with Israeli occupiers.
Common denominator: Hatred of Shia Muslims. Specifically Iran.

Tactical Note: Despite numerous bombing raids in either Yemen or Syria ... neither the Saudi's or Israel have ever really targeted Isis or Al-Qaeda.(Sunni extremists).
Because they're both after Shias. Not Sunnis.
And rather oddly, the one time Isis clashed with the IDF and engaged in the exchange of fire in the Syrian Golan Heights .... Isis apologised to the Israeli's.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7700616.html

Never let it be said that Isis are/were primitive, barbaric and bestial murderers... an apology once in a while does wonders to offset executions, throwing gays off rooftops and slaughtering civilians in Europe.

Both Saudi and Israel ... are also staunch allies of the USA. Black gold and arms deals greases a lot of wheels of war and if once in a while a mouthy US President proclaims a new Capital for you, what's not to like?
It looks impressive to wave in the face of your detractors and critics who accuse you of land grab.

Whilst Iran and Syria, both Shia, lean more towards mutually beneficial alliance with Russia.

It just suits the Saudi's and Israeli's to work against a common foe. There is certainly no love lost between them and they are not about to become Arab and Jew bosom buddies.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
And the previous lot were so much better? - YAWN!
Such as Iraq.

Things are so much better there aint they.

If you YAWN for the dead there you will get lock jaw.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

09-07-2018, 01:52 PM

It's pathetic the way the useful idiots and anti semites are foaming at the mouth in their desperation to blame Israel for the Syrian conflict .

I mean everyone knows Israel is the cause of all the worlds ills ( yawn) NOT !
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

09-07-2018, 05:18 PM

I really don't want to sound out of my depth here .....
.... as I know who Isis and Al-Qaeda, Syrians, Saudis, Iranians and Israelis are

..... but who are the useful idiots and anti-semites?

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top