Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2015, 04:52 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

At a beer festival in Stuttgart, Germany.
Lawns mowed , potatoes earthed up and all up-to-date garden wise, I can get back to shed painting again. We've been invited to our daughter's place for a meal this evening along with our son and his partner, should be nice.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2015, 06:47 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Nice picture - sounds like a good evening for you, after all that hard work Alan
Good morning all
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2015, 07:34 AM

I was up at 06-45, a fair bit of ground frost, but clear & sunny. Now warming up & looks like it's going to be a nice day

Going for an easy 5 or 6 mile walk with the Ramblers
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2015, 08:00 AM

Good morning everyone. I'm looking forward to a nice quiet day today - maybe a pub lunch & afternoon walk. It was my granddaughters wedding reception last night - the wine was flowing ...

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2015, 08:25 AM

Good morning all.

Up at 6.30am baking Rock Cakes for the M.I.L.

Its pouring of rain here.

I'll have a Pint Alan!!

Have a nice day all.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2015, 08:36 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely morning here in Dumfries and Galloway

Never been to a beer festival Alan, but a cold pint of that beer would be great after a long walk . Enjoy your family dinner.

We'll be making our way back home today. Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2015, 09:03 AM

Good morning all,

Very late this morning but have been out and walked Amber in the rain and towelled her down. Not a very nice day out there at all, but the garden needs the rain.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2015, 09:18 AM

Good morning from me on a cold damp morning

I have lots of sewing and ironing to do today to keep me out of trouble enjoy your day everyone...
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2015, 09:29 AM

Not much to say except good morning to all of you. Not feeling good right now, sore throat and mean cough. Hope all of you is doing well.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2015, 09:57 AM

buenas dias all. Very warm and humid here at the minute. We are going to the wedding anniversary dinner of our German neighbours at a nearby restaurant and dropping madam ChoCho off with another friend on the way to the restaurant. My friend is looking forward to having ChoCho for a few hours, our usual "baby sitters" will all be at the dinner.

I am also waiting to hear from a long time friend from Nepal, he currently lives in Portugal and he is distraught waiting for news of his family and friends, so far he hasnīt been able to get any information. Itīs a terrible time for him and for everyone in Nepal.

Have a pleasant day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top