Join for free
Page 5 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 09:36 AM

Re: Zionist murders in Gaza

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Bully I think is the word. But a democratic bully if you prefer. They weren't retaliating against anyone this time they were shooting through a fence at unarmed protesters who kept to their own side of the border.

No bully is not the word .
Bully is a word used for far less serious situations.
isreal is a country protecting its citizens from a vicious murderous terrorist entity -Hamas .

Why do you think Hamas is banned in several Arab countries ?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 09:39 AM

You keep banging on like you think I support Hamas, have you missed I blame them just as much as Israeli government and the Israeli secret ops.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 09:43 AM

You compare Israel with Hamas as if they were the same they are not.
You know nothing of Israels secret ops because they are secret
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

Because Shin Bet operations are not necessarily that secret. Incidentally, in this wonderful democratic paradise you keep trying to paint, why is it necessary to have a secret police force like Shin Bet - the Israeli equivalent of the the Nazi Gestapo.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Israeli secret ops aren't very secret though muddy, secret in name only. It's funny coming on this forum to hear you when Israelis are on other forums completely disagreeing with your stance on it all. They are there and see it happening.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

10-04-2018, 10:30 AM

Of course they don't see it .
The meaning of secret is SECRET
Security only talk about what they WANT people to believe .
The gullible then believe it .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

10-04-2018, 10:38 AM

Right I am off swimming .
feel free to slag me off while I'm gone or better still try and research some rational and convincing arguments
UJ you don't have any so just check the pie situation
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Israeli secret ops aren't very secret though muddy, secret in name only. It's funny coming on this forum to hear you when Israelis are on other forums completely disagreeing with your stance on it all. They are there and see it happening.
It's true ...other forums are less biased.
I doubt you'd hear mention of Irgun on here or the King David Hotel bombings carried about them where 91 people were killed and 50 injured.
It's that old ... yesterday's terrorist is today's freedom fighter syndrome.
On here it is whitewashed out indeed any reference to Israel par-military groups now Israel are a country in their own right.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Because Shin Bet operations are not necessarily that secret. Incidentally, in this wonderful democratic paradise you keep trying to paint, why is it necessary to have a secret police force like Shin Bet - the Israeli equivalent of the the Nazi Gestapo.
Hi

For exactly the same reasons we have MI5 and other Countries have their own.

To protect innocent civilians from your Terrorist mates.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 01:05 PM

I despair of this thread, I really do. Why does someone automatically get slagged off with a deluge of catty remarks and called an anti-semite just because they don't think Israel is always right ?
Must be a case of indulging too early in the grog.

Page 5 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top