Join for free
Page 52 of 65 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 01:27 PM

Re: I am all worn out

The electrician has just been and got everything going again - BUT, when he pulled the fridge out away from the wall, we made a discovery.

That flippin' Dodgy Dave the Decorator has left a bare wall, not emulsioned or papered. I expect the crafty bugger thought I would never notice tucked away behind the fridge.
Well he's come unstuck, because he has been found out and I have just phoned his boss to make him come back and finish the job!

I am really cross now.
I said to the electrician that if I'd been a 6 ft bloke I bet he wouldn't try it on like that. It is because he thinks I'm only a daft woman and he can get away with it. Grrr..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
The electrician has just been and got everything going again - BUT, when he pulled the fridge out away from the wall, we made a discovery.

That flippin' Dodgy Dave the Decorator has left a bare wall, not emulsioned or papered. I expect the crafty bugger thought I would never notice tucked away behind the fridge.
Well he's come unstuck, because he has been found out and I have just phoned his boss to make him come back and finish the job!

I am really cross now.
I said to the electrician that if I'd been a 6 ft bloke I bet he wouldn't try it on like that. It is because he thinks I'm only a daft woman and he can get away with it. Grrr..
I'm surprised Dastardly Dave has kept his job so long, Mups
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I'm surprised Dastardly Dave has kept his job so long, Mups

I am so angry Mags.
It is not only the fact he's a bodger, it is also because I feel I have been taken advantage of.

Every day I left either the telly or radio on all day for him while he was working.
I also left him tea bags and milk and the kettle to brew up whenever he wanted. He seemed to have about 4 cups a day as well as his lunch which he would go and eat in his van.

I wasn't mean to him, so why has he tried to hoodwink me.

Only thing is, I am going to feel very uncomfortable if it is him that comes back again, as he's bound to be in a mood.

And another thing - he will NOT put the lavatory lid down, and piddles all over the rim, leaving it for me to mop up!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 01:53 PM

I am really cross now.
oh dear mupsy, you really are having a rough time....I really thought you'd crossed the bridge and the final run in was going to be smooth(ish).

Proof that you only need one rotten apple to spoil it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 01:54 PM

Yuk! ... horrible man
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-09-2017, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
oh dear mupsy, you really are having a rough time....I really thought you'd crossed the bridge and the final run in was going to be smooth(ish).

Proof that you only need one rotten apple to spoil it.

I'm dreading him coming back Tpin, I know he's going to be awkward, but I said to his boss if he'd have done it properly first time he wouldn't have to come back would he.
His boss agreed.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 02:08 PM

I'm dreading him coming back Tpin, I know he's going to be awkward, but I said to his boss if he'd have done it properly first time he wouldn't have to come back would he.
His boss agreed.
His boss is a part of the problem....by keeping him on.

It's him that should be dreading you....he's the one at fault.

Stand tall(if possibleP) and throw him some attitude
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-09-2017, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
His boss is a part of the problem....by keeping him on.

It's him that should be dreading you....he's the one at fault.

Stand tall(if possibleP) and throw him some attitude

I'll let you know what happens.

If I don't post anymore, come looking for my body won't you.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 02:57 PM

We are standing by to standby ....shine the bat light on a cloud and we will turn up mob handed and have a little word in his shell like ear
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 03:00 PM

Whatever you do don't make him any more tea.
1) he's taken advantage.
2)he'll pee all over the toilet pan more often.

Page 52 of 65 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top